Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:38 AM

Quiz Win Play Quiz And Increase Knowledge - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Quiz Win Play Quiz And Increase Knowledge (233 Views)

Quiz - What Do You Know About The Lg Xboom Xl7s Speaker / 5 Proven Ways To Buy Traffic And Increase Your Website’s Visibility / Inverter, Solar, Battery Sales and delivery: +(Free Layman tutor knowledge base) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quiz Win Play Quiz And Increase Knowledge by RabiaAnum(f): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2020
quiz & win is android application with lot of categories include and knowledge. play daily quiz and get reward on successfully attempting daily quiz challenge. Now enjoy a lot of quiz categories and increase your brain and knowledge skills by playing multiple quiz categories.
To unlock daily challenge user needs to attempt practice quiz or watch videos
Key Features
1. Easy to Use
2. Friendly User interface
3. Leader board
4. reward box

Re: Quiz Win Play Quiz And Increase Knowledge by AngelaDavies(f): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
I like quizzes, it saves me from boredom. When I don't have clients, I take quizzes. My favorite topics are movies, literature, and music. And yours?
Re: Quiz Win Play Quiz And Increase Knowledge by FaithTerry(f): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
I never took a quiz and I had to open Wikipedia to learn more about it. So I found out that "A quiz is a form of game or mind sport in which players attempt to answer questions correctly about a certain or variety of subjects. Quizzes can be used as a brief assessment in education and similar fields to measure growth in knowledge, abilities, or skills. They can also be televised for entertainment purposes, often in a game show format."

That's interesting!
Re: Quiz Win Play Quiz And Increase Knowledge by ZoeSkinner(f): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello, guys! I also like to take quizzes, and it's great that I can test my knowledge on a variety of fun and interesting topics including sports, animals, art, music, pop culture, literature, movies etc. What is your favorite quiz topic? I'm actually a football fan and recently I've found football quiz questions on the blog and had fun answering them. I admit that I couldn't answer all the questions, so I had to Google it to fill in the gap in my football knowledge. By the way, this blog contains not only quiz questions on various topics but also funny facts that will help improve your mood and light up your day. If you like to have fun this blog is just right for you!

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Bizhub C25 Printer For 30k / Hp Probook 4440s//intel Corei5//ram 4gb//320gb / This Is Really Amazing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.