Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,533 members, 7,972,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:55 PM

AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted (20295 Views)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Zaiah, Son's 1st Birthday, Recounts Childbirth Ordeal / Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by slipperyanus07: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2020
i dont know why i dislike this alex guy anyway congrat to the babyboy

1 Like

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by Nizguy(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2020
I'm seeing 40sconds man among 1hr men grin
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by ucsquare(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2020
why is that cake looking like a diick?

or are my eyes playing tricks with me

1 Like

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by exynos(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2020
AlexReports:
Churchill, Escobar Smith, Ugwunze, Others Storm Birthday Reception Of Celebrity Kid Baby Churchill

Celebrity kid of Nigeria PR Expert, Churchill Onyeka Nwankwo has received one of the most awesome and glamorous birthday receptions in Abuja, as famous Personalities and celebrities stormed the residence of AlexReports for the first birthday celebration of his Son, who became one year on the 4th of October 2020.

According to our Reporter, the birthday reception of Churchill Onyeka Nwankwo, who is now one year old witnessed the distinguished presence of billionaire Enterpreneur and Philanthropist, Dr. Olakunle Churchill, Billionaire Showbiz Enterpreneur, Escobar Smith, Chino Ugwunze, Iyke Uyanneh, Amb. Rachel Bakam, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe, FCT Alert Magazine Publisher, amongst other notable persons from within Nigeria.

During the occasion, several Guests had lots of impressive messages and felicitations for the Celebrant. They had expressed heavenly wishes, prayers, birthday gifts and felicitations to Baby Churchill who was noticed to be quite relaxed and joyful.

According to a Guest who spoke with Abuja Press Reporter, he noted that Baby Churchill is already on the path to overwhelming success, stressing his certainty of the prospective impact and progress which the child will achieve, with regards to the capacity and encouragement of his father, who is paving the way already.

The occasion witnessed delightfulness and loads of fun, cutting across photoshoots, gift presentations, dance performance, comedy, lots of sumptuous meals and drinks for everyone. It was indeed an amazing, relaxing and overwhelming event, recording also the presence of several Abuja based personalities in the entertainment and media industry. Few hours before the reception, Baby Churchill was earlier christened at Anglican Church, where he was baptised in the name of the father, the son and the holy ghost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3QlmN5S1AE

HBD little one, my birthday mate.

2 Likes

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by Cmanforall: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2020
Na you report, na you post.

Happy birthday to your child
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by Oshowfreetv: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2020
End Of Love - Actress Chacha Eke Fanni Revealed How She Became Sl@ve & Punch!ng { FULL INTERVIEW}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn6kWZoV48o
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by ziondaughter247: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2020
It's like the cake is about to fall oooh...Make una hold an oooh.. Why is it looking disarranged?

Happy birthday son. God bless you real good...

1 Like

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2020
Alex no go kill person with this by force celebrity grin

3 Likes

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2020
Babe babe grin grin grin
DenreleDave:
grin

All these things no concern us now..

Watch this thread.. It wunt go more than 3 pages

1 Like

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by Gloriagee(f): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Make una sofri dey use the word, billionaire, bikonu??

2 Likes

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by BREYZ: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2020
AlexReports:
Churchill, Escobar Smith, Ugwunze, Others Storm Birthday Reception Of Celebrity Kid Baby Churchill

Celebrity kid of Nigeria PR Expert, Churchill Onyeka Nwankwo has received one of the most awesome and glamorous birthday receptions in Abuja, as famous Personalities and celebrities stormed the residence of AlexReports for the first birthday celebration of his Son, who became one year on the 4th of October 2020.

According to our Reporter, the birthday reception of Churchill Onyeka Nwankwo, who is now one year old witnessed the distinguished presence of billionaire Enterpreneur and Philanthropist, Dr. Olakunle Churchill, Billionaire Showbiz Enterpreneur, Escobar Smith, Chino Ugwunze, Iyke Uyanneh, Amb. Rachel Bakam, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe, FCT Alert Magazine Publisher, amongst other notable persons from within Nigeria.

During the occasion, several Guests had lots of impressive messages and felicitations for the Celebrant. They had expressed heavenly wishes, prayers, birthday gifts and felicitations to Baby Churchill who was noticed to be quite relaxed and joyful.

According to a Guest who spoke with Abuja Press Reporter, he noted that Baby Churchill is already on the path to overwhelming success, stressing his certainty of the prospective impact and progress which the child will achieve, with regards to the capacity and encouragement of his father, who is paving the way already.

The occasion witnessed delightfulness and loads of fun, cutting across photoshoots, gift presentations, dance performance, comedy, lots of sumptuous meals and drinks for everyone. It was indeed an amazing, relaxing and overwhelming event, recording also the presence of several Abuja based personalities in the entertainment and media industry. Few hours before the reception, Baby Churchill was earlier christened at Anglican Church, where he was baptised in the name of the father, the son and the holy ghost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3QlmN5S1AE
famous? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by oneeast: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Ok
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by sauceEEP(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Alex wetin happen to the castle cake? Be like the thing wan crumble....... Happy birthday to your boy.
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by simplesearch: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Wedded Aug 2019, child already 1 yr old instead of 5 month. We are so much in a haste to the point we fail to even see or recognize God in any of our dealings not to talk of listening to what he has to say or saying. In eternity, will somebody of his caliber who is well read say to God I don't know pre-marital sex is a sin? God's command is so easy to keep if only we allow his Spirit to lead us, but no way our stony heart won't allow his assistant until it's too late, thereafter we begin to plead for 1 min of opportunity to come back to earth and repent when we've lived a countless years of 10,20,30,40,50,60 without seeking the Lord. Let God have his way in your life today you'll not regret you did.
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2020
New meme loading grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2020
AlexReports:
Good
This one na oyiri nna ya grin

1 Like

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2020
adadike:
Congrats nwanem. May God's blessings never depart from the little one and his parents in Jesus name. Long life and more blessings dear. Lalasticlala , nnam Biko show some love
Those display on your dp, what's your aim

1 Like

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
New meme loading grin

Dem suppose seek refund from that barber!

3 Likes

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Dem suppose seek refund from that barber!
The boy sef just tire grin

1 Like

Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
pacespot:
Corona virus is officially over for these people.

Corona holiday has long been over for any serious and productive individual!!!
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by lauracon(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
The Springboks, after taking a bonus point in their opening match against the Wallabies. Springboks vs Argentina
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by PresidentJosh20(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
ethicallyright:

I thought rapture would happen soon and the world as we know will end as well. How then will the year old baby have enough time to grow and become a blessing for his generation?
Good morning, my Pastor.

I forgot your Trump is outta the hospital.
Rapture has no definite timeframe;so it may even happen right now or the next 20 years.The timing is known only to GOD.
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by SpicyMimi(f): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Happy birthday to your cute son cheesy
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by iamohis(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Congratulations.

I am a graphic designer and I urgently need cash, please patronize me for your logos, flyers, posters, vector art and more..

WhatsApp: 08107707070
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by Ca4real: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=ethicallyright post=94660449]

I thought rapture would happen soon and the world as we know will end as well. How then will the year old baby have enough time to grow and become a blessing for his generation?
Good morning, my Pastor.

I forgot your Trump is outta the hospital.
[/quot

Word
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by Lovelyn451(f): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
we call kids like this " na my papa born me"...see resemblance abeg
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
This guy is Airforce1, just little older.
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by ofiko123(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Happy birthday to the boy..
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by homesteady(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
This guy is Airforce1, just little older.

Exactly grin
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by ThatFairGuy1: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just like yesterday. Congratulations to you and baby Churchill
Re: AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted by naijadrivablog: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
AlexReports:
Impresssive
Na u born am. Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack / Mory Kanté Is Dead / We Have Raised Over One Million For "Baba Suwe" - Yomi Fabiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.