Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,365 members, 7,974,516 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:45 AM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020 (387 Views)

Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Day 27. Tuesday 6th Feb 2018. 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting. / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020 by Thedevotinals: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 15:1

"After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward."

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: SATISFY YOUR THIRST
BIBLE TEXT: John 6:35 (AMPC)

"I am the Bread of Life. He who comes to Me will never be hungry, and he who believes in and cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Me will never thirst any more (at any time)."

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILLY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: ALWAYS ON HIS MIND
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 139:17, NIV

"How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them!"

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: TAKE, TAKE AND TAKE MORE!
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 2:12

"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God."

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: CAN GOD CHANGE HIS MIND? II
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Samuel 2:30

"Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, l said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy fathers should walk before me forever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honor me I will honor, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed."

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: HIS SACRED PROMISES
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 132:11

“The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE POWER OF PRAYER
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 33:24

“And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: REVOLUTIONARY LOVE
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 13:7-8, The Amplified Bible

"Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances and it endures everything [without weakening]. Love never fails–[never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]."

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: LONGINGS FOR SOUL
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 5:6

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness; for they shall be filled."

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: YOU’LL SEE HER AGAIN
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 15:22

"For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive."

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: ESCAPE CONDEMNATION
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 26:2

‘Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE BAG OF BEANS REFUSED TO FALL OFF!
BIBLE TEXT: Numbers 17: 8; 1 John 4: 1-4.

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: CONSIDER GOD’S WORK
BIBLE TEXT: Ecclesiastes 7:13-20(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: DEALING WITH DISOBEDIENCE
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 10:6

"And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled."

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: PATIENCE IS TRUSTING IN GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Job 13:15 (KJV)

"Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him; but I will maintain mine own ways before Him."

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

End SARS: Video Of Odumeje's January Prophecy On Nationwide Unrest Emerges / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER 2020 / Plateau Pastor Has Been Released By ISWAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.