Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,990 members, 7,899,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:11 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Gloriously Wedded At Fifty Years. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Gloriously Wedded At Fifty Years. (259 Views)

The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... / Bishop (dr.) Emmah Gospel ISONG Releases Fifty-eight Prophecies For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Gloriously Wedded At Fifty Years. by WINNERSMOG: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
By divine direction, I joined this commission.

I settled down and ensured all my siblings joined with diverse blessings.

However, there remained a lingering marital siege in the family. Out of four girls of whom I am the eldest, none was married.

This became a big concern and a reproach.

Beautiful, educated and blessed with resources, yet not married, but this did not in any way dampen my resolve to serve God with all my heart, soul and strength.

He gave me the grace to stay on Him until my change came.

Friends mocked me but suddenly, it started happening.

God remembered my family. My youngest sister got married and the one following her.

I specifically tied this operation to my miracle marriage, going after souls and God gave me souls that I nurtured vigorously.

That same month, I met my miracle husband and we got wedded in November after my 50th birthday.

This is a real miracle and a wonder because God took His time to prepare us separately and now brought us together ‘brand new’.

None of us had been married before or had children out of wed luck.

God has given me the desire of my heart.

The Lord has decorated me and terminated shame and reproach from me, and my family.

Indeed, serving God pays the most.

Mrs Comfort Lucius

3 Likes

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Gloriously Wedded At Fifty Years. by BarrElChapo(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Gloriously Wedded At Fifty Years. by delkuf(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2020
BarrElChapo:
Mathew 6:33 is the key to all Breakthroughs. All the Glory to God
Only if people knows

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joel Tudman Sermon This Week / As It Was In The Days Of Noah, So Is Christmas And The Rapture / Light Vs Darkness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.