Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,120 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . (482 Views)

How To Build A Website With Wordpress / Need A Website with low budget?? Check in here / How To Stop Facebook From Tracking You Everywhere You Go Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2020

It is a software designed for companies that handle shipment packages to monitor the
logistics of storage and cargo handling to their final destination and managing
employees and drivers so you can track all of your company shipment.

the advantage of this software is that it is a web system,
allowing users accessed from a PC, Tablet or Smartphone possessing an Internet
connection and a webservices api’s ready (only for cargo Shipment applications,
it comes with a very simple documentation which contain
all setup guideline.

Call or WhatsApp: 070-43-34-7-3-91

Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Website....
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You..
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . -h
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You ....
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . - Software
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
FrackOla32nmnmnmnmnmo
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
,m,,nmmmmmnmnnn,.,....,,m,nm,m,nnm
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For mmm,m,mmmm
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For , kmkmk[code][/code]
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For Youjkuyhuiyuihui
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For Youjiyhuihj
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
It is a software designed for companies that handle shipment packages to monitor the
logistics of storage and cargo handling to their final destination and managing

the advantage of this software is that it is a web system,
it comes with a very simple documentation which contain
all setup guideline.

Call or WhatsApp: 070-43-34-7-3-91
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2020

all setup guid
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2020

all setup guideline.

jijoijionjojnon9iuj
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2020

all setup guideline.

gyuvfgyjhh
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2020

all setup guideline.

Call or WhatsApp: 070-43-34-7-3-91 jjbbjbjbbbbb
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
,......iiii........iiii.........iiii......iiii.....
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . - Investment - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General /lkk sad
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . -iii...o
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You - Programming - Nairalandhguiguigi
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You - Programming - Nairaland
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You - Dim.
aries
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . by FrackOla32: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

. / Dell Latitude E4300 For Sell (distress Sell) / Isn't Tiktok Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.