Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,060 members, 7,977,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Did Surgery Because I Didn’t Like My Body - Bbnaija Nengi (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Surgery Because I Didn’t Like My Body - Bbnaija Nengi (video) (1187 Views)

"I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Surgery Because I Didn’t Like My Body - Bbnaija Nengi (video) by Joshuamilez: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ex BBnaija Housemate, reality TV star and model Rebecca Nengi Hampson has revealed the reason she underwent a surgery on her body.

The model said she wasn’t really proud of her body and sometimes wore stuffs that will make her body look good.

The reality TV star said she is the wrong person to tell people that they are beautiful but that in the actual sense everybody is beautiful.

Watch the video below!

https:///i-did-surgery-because-i-didnt-like-my-body-and-even-after-the-surgery-people-still-body-shame-me-nengi-video/
Re: I Did Surgery Because I Didn’t Like My Body - Bbnaija Nengi (video) by Jaysolu(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Insecurities are the main reasons why most men and women do cosmetic surgery
Others just want to sell market..
Re: I Did Surgery Because I Didn’t Like My Body - Bbnaija Nengi (video) by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
The average Nigerian is underachieved because of bad governance. This makes them feel anyone who struggles and achieves past the norm is lying about their age. Nengi is actually 22. People doubt it because of bad belle. She won the pageant at 16 (the picture shows 2014). 2014 + 6 is 2020. 16 years old + 6 years is 22 (her current age). She is socially mature from hanging out with a lot of sugar daddies and fvck boys; that is why she punished Ozo very well. Laycon was too busy thinking of Erica, Prince too full of himself, Triky was not flashy enough, Tochi was a bush boy and Kidd a fvck boy. Hence Ozo was where she perched till his eviction.

The surgery really did her well. Damn, she’s flashy to the nth degree and her confidence radiates.
Re: I Did Surgery Because I Didn’t Like My Body - Bbnaija Nengi (video) by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2020
Not sure na only liposuction she did.maybe facial surgeries too because she looks so different before but abeg she looks so much better now
Re: I Did Surgery Because I Didn’t Like My Body - Bbnaija Nengi (video) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Jaysolu:
Insecurities are the main reasons why most men and women do cosmetic surgery
Others just want to sell market..
because its a shallow world. Who no like better thing? Afterall what is the first thing they notice about someone?? Its appearance
Re: I Did Surgery Because I Didn’t Like My Body - Bbnaija Nengi (video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2020
meobizy:
The average Nigerian is underachieved because of bad governance. This makes them feel anyone who struggles and achieves past the norm is lying about their age. Nengi is actually 22. People doubt it because of bad belle. She won the pageant at 16 (the picture shows 2014). 2014 + 6 is 2020. 16 years old + 6 years is 22 (her current age). She is socially mature from hanging out with a lot of sugar daddies and fvck boys; that is why she punished Ozo very well. Laycon was too busy thinking of Erica, Prince too full of himself, Triky was not flashy enough, Tochi was a bush boy and Kidd a fvck boy. Hence Ozo was where she perched till his eviction.

The surgery really did her well. Damn, she’s flashy to the nth degree and her confidence radiates.
wow i love this

(1) (Reply)

NENGI Caught Inside Hotel Room With A Man (video) / This Is Sacrilege–nigerians React As Young Couple Flaunt There Baby Bumps Online / Biography Of Mayorkun; Age, Education, Awards, Relationship And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.