Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Mesut Özil Offers To Pay Full Salary Of Arsenal Famous Mascot - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mesut Özil Offers To Pay Full Salary Of Arsenal Famous Mascot (584 Views)

Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back / Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video / Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mesut Özil Offers To Pay Full Salary Of Arsenal Famous Mascot by Mbamally(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mesut Özil promise to pay full salary of famous abd loyal Arsenal mascot. He posted this on his Instagram page.
" I as sad that Jerry Quy aka our famous & loyal mascot @officialgunnersaurus and integral part of our club was being made redundant after 27years. As such, I'm offering to reimburse @Arsenal with the full salary of our big green guy as long as i will be an Arsenal player so Jerry can continue his job that he loves so much.
#JusticeForGunnersaurus #M1Ö #YaGunnersYa "

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAVpVir9hP/?igshid=d7vlrh5lwi3u

Re: Mesut Özil Offers To Pay Full Salary Of Arsenal Famous Mascot by ProudBornoBoy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good gesture.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Özil Offers To Pay Full Salary Of Arsenal Famous Mascot by Freestainworld(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
big clapps for the champion.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Özil Offers To Pay Full Salary Of Arsenal Famous Mascot by Nbotee(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Atleast he's putting his huge salary to gud use..

1 Like

Re: Mesut Özil Offers To Pay Full Salary Of Arsenal Famous Mascot by daddytime(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice gesture, but you need to be honorable and earn your humongous salary instead of getting paid for doing nothing.

Sit up and fight your way back into the team and reckoning.

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Özil Offers To Pay Full Salary Of Arsenal Famous Mascot by nuban07(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
He can as well be gunnersaurus, just collecting awof money.
Good gesture from him though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Sports Headline News For Friday 23rd October, 2020 / Pool Fixtures And Result / I Can't Believe It, Bellingham Is Too Good To Be 17 - Pep Guardiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.