Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,719 members, 7,914,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

DISTRESS SALE:1 And Half Acres Plot Of Farmland For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / DISTRESS SALE:1 And Half Acres Plot Of Farmland For Sale (358 Views)

How I Got Half Basket Of Tomatoes From This Sack Garden / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. / Poultry On Three And Half Acres Is Available For Sale In Owode-ede,osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DISTRESS SALE:1 And Half Acres Plot Of Farmland For Sale by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
One and half acres of farmland at Elere village, Owode, off Lagos - Abeokuta expressway. Price: #1.7m
Please contact me on 0 7 08 9 9 6 24 7 0
The land belong to me personally.
I need the money to enable me urgently to settle my children school fees. Any assistance from any kind hearted member of the group regarding this would be eternally appreciated. The property belong to me personally. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Clean Soya Beans Available For Sale / Lord Lala Come And See What Tukur Buratai Is Doing With Snake( pictures) / Pic Farming Is The Fastest Proficteble Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.