Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,443 members, 7,894,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Covid19 And The Mark Of The Beast: Is Book Of Revelations Not Right After All? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid19 And The Mark Of The Beast: Is Book Of Revelations Not Right After All? (763 Views)

Undercover Investigation Shows Many Things Not Right At Yaba Left / INVESTIGATION (I): Many Things Not Right At ‘yaba Left’ / Things to avoid doing right after waking up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 And The Mark Of The Beast: Is Book Of Revelations Not Right After All? by deluckiest(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
The internet is currently on fire after an insider exposes the top secrets surrounding the Covid19 that the world government don't want you to know about.
I tried to record the video onscreen but failed due to poor network.

Everyone please watch and share before it's removed!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=800917050726463&id=272455363101747&sfnsn=wa

Re: Covid19 And The Mark Of The Beast: Is Book Of Revelations Not Right After All? by deluckiest(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
If the Facebook link is broken or can't use it, then simply head over to Facebook and search for "We are Vaxxed, Dr Northrup". You will have access to the trending page.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Cure For This... / Chlamydia In Men And Women | Top 5 Signs & Symptoms Experienced During Chlamydia / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.