Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:30 PM

Do You Agree? Lady Should Not Depend On Their Boyfriend/finances For Survival. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree? Lady Should Not Depend On Their Boyfriend/finances For Survival. (322 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / Somebody Make Me Their Boyfriend, Man Says After This Hairstyle. PHOTOS / Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree? Lady Should Not Depend On Their Boyfriend/finances For Survival. by Dabbyfunds(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lady should let people depend on them not they should be depend on boyfriend for everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree? Lady Should Not Depend On Their Boyfriend/finances For Survival. by Skmoda360(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Like they are ready to listen .......
Re: Do You Agree? Lady Should Not Depend On Their Boyfriend/finances For Survival. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
It depends,,,,,
Re: Do You Agree? Lady Should Not Depend On Their Boyfriend/finances For Survival. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nobody should depend on anybody for anything.
That's my motto.

That way, konji will force him to spend more money and oloshos and save those girls from poverty. Heaven knows they need better incomes.
Re: Do You Agree? Lady Should Not Depend On Their Boyfriend/finances For Survival. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dabbyfunds:
Lady should let people depend on them not they should be depend on boyfriend for everything
What are you even saying?

I don't understand a word from this post
Re: Do You Agree? Lady Should Not Depend On Their Boyfriend/finances For Survival. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Freedom of being a dependent, as long as whoever they are depending on is not complaining or not being forced at gunpoint, they can continue, the earlier you male dingos on here realise that people's way of life doesn't affect you in anyway, the better for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree? Lady Should Not Depend On Their Boyfriend/finances For Survival. by vanida6: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Even my guy knows i hardly request money from him cheesy cheesy sometimx sef i dey dash em money grin

that's d sign of true love, i support em somtimx nd wen am down too he support me cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? Lady Should Not Depend On Their Boyfriend/finances For Survival. by cooooooks(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
The important thing is that the relationship is equitable.
Re: Do You Agree? Lady Should Not Depend On Their Boyfriend/finances For Survival. by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Freedom of being a dependent, as long as whoever they are depending on is not complaining or not being forced at gunpoint, they can continue, the earlier you male dingos on here realise that people's way of life doesn't affect you in anyway, the better for you.

Codependency is bad especially when it becomes an habit.

Incase you don't know na me talk

(1) (Reply)

AM SUFFERING!!! Please, Give Me An Android Phone! / I Need A Good Samaritan From Nairaland / You're Own Your Own!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.