Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,302 members, 7,907,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

Taming His Desires 3 (romance) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Taming His Desires 3 (romance) (411 Views)

Taming His Desire (Adult Romance) / TAMING HIS DESIRES 9 Cont’d (18+) / Taming His Desires 3 (romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taming His Desires 3 (romance) by Pancakeey(f): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
ENITAN’S POV

“I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye
.”
Song – you by omah lay

My eyes followed Ademidun till she got lost in the sea of people. I tried to drown Kenny’s voice with the blaring music from the speakers but she kept rambling on.

“Enitan, aren’t you excited to see me?” Kenny leapt with her feet barely touching the floor. I massaged the nape of my neck; I couldn’t understand why she had to show up now. I had met Kenny during my final year in UNILAG. We had a thing and it was memorable while it lasted or so I thought. Our last conversation was a week before she left for Finland.

“Enitan, I would miss you.”

“Kenny, you’re doing this for yourself.” I assured her.

“Come with me.” She leaned forward and took my hands. I was grateful for the space between us in the booth.

“I can’t Kenny. I have things to do here in Abuja” I couldn’t tag along with her all my life and I was too cowardly to admit that what we had was suffocating. “It’s better this way.”

“Please.” She begged. I looked into her eyes and I felt nothing.

“I’d always be here for you Kenny. You can call me anytime.”

“Promise?” and all I could do was nod. In a flash, her nose flared and the milk shake that previously sat on the table was now emptied on my head.

“I knew you never loved me, you just…you just used me. That’s why it’s so easy to let me go.” And she stormed out of the restaurant.

Now, she stood here, looking up at me with so much joy and hope. Like we parted on good terms.
“When did you get back?” I asked without trying to mask my expression.

“Last week Friday. Actually, your mum knew I was back from Chicago but I told her not to mention it to you. I wanted it to be a surprise.”

I quirked my left brow and glanced at my watch then I looked far into nothing. Kenny pulled my face down forcing me to look at her. It was then I took notice of her. She wore a tight fitting black gown and all I could think of was how she could breathe in it. Her hair was a mixture of bright pink and purple. It highlighted her face and gave her a sensual look. The red lipstick she wore made her lips pucker. I reminisced about the times her lips made me ache for her touch and how they made me hard by just calling my name. No doubt, Kenny turned the heads of the opposite gender. She ran her hands along my inner thigh and I let out a groan. I shouldn’t be feeling this way but I couldn’t help it either. She commanded desire and passion. I wanted to bend her over her knee and satisfy my wanton need for her. The party was almost over and the sky had become inky black. A gust of wind blew a lady’s umbrella upward. Most people had begun to run for cover. I pulled Kenny with me and walked towards the front exit.

“You shouldn’t have come.” She yanked her wrist from my grip and twirled her hair between her fingers.

“Why? I don’t think anything has changed between us.
Enitan, the long break is over and I’m back for you. You can’t get rid of me that easily.” She snorted. “I assumed you were smarter than this.” Her eyes were livid and she clenched her fist, quickly drawing a deep breath. Almost immediately, her eyes welled up in tears, she blinked her eyes furiously as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“I’m sorry. I just wanted to see you.” She hurriedly swiped away a tear before it could drop with the back of her palm. She took my palm in hers and stared down at her feet. I massaged the crease that formed on my forehead and rubbed her palm.

“I really missed you Enitan.” She looked up at me through her baby blue contacts.

“Of course. I missed you too” I plastered on a tight smile and we made for the parking lot. “Where’s your ride?” Kenny pointed towards a red maserati parked in a conspicuous space. I added “nice!” and that did it. She replaced her teary face with a pleased look immediately. What a drama queen. I thought.
“Thank you. Daddy got it for my 25th birthday. I was so delighted. But obviously anyone would be delighted too right?”

“Hmm… I guess so” I moved towards the driver’s side and held the door open for her. She hesitated for a minute before she stood on her toes and placed a wet kiss on my cheek. She got into the car and passed me a small red box. I shot her a quizzical look.

“It’s for your mum.”

“Oh, thanks.” She jerked the car in reverse and sped off. The crunching of footsteps on the sidewalk gravel made my head turn. It was my father. He wore a deep grey three piece suit and a raggedy smile. His eyes were worn out but, his brown pupils still managed to twinkle and this time, he wore a clean shaved goatee which did so much for his appearance than the balbo beard he usually wore . He still retained his boyish grin despite his age and his smooth head shone under the parking lot light. I shifted uncomfortably as he approached me. His eyes seemed to bore holes on me.

“Enitan, I’m happy you made it” My dad’s cheeks dimpled and he shone his white teeth.

“Mum, asked me politely, I couldn’t turn her down”

“I know things have not been good between us, but I really hope we can work things out.” He wiped the beads of sweat that formed on his forehead, drawing my attention to his middle finger which was shorter than the others.

“If only you could change the past.” He tapped his right foot on the gravel and ran his hands over his head. The corner of his eyes crinkled and stood rooted in a position for far too long.

“One day, I hope you would come to understand it all.” Turning toward the towards the entrance, he limped. He never limped. In fact, he was the healthiest man I’ve ever known. Tonight, was different. He looked vulnerable and his usual confidence was missing. What was this I felt? Pity? No it had to be the champagne. I turned towards my car and left.

For the full story check https://thebookishyinka./

(1) (Reply)

Spy Cheating Playing Cards Device Shop In India - Call +91-*9999_**9942_**42 / Make N1200 Within 24 Hours Writing. / Writer Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.