Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,834 members, 7,889,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding (1277 Views)

My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry / Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? / The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
An auto mechanic, Olumayowa Afolabi, on Tuesday, urged an Ile-Tuntun Customary Court in Ibadan to dissolve his 17-year-old marriage to his estranged wife, Mojisola, on grounds of disrespect, threat to life and frequent assault.

In his testimony before the court, the petitioner, who lives at Odeyan-Akanran road in Ibadan, said that he was no longer willing to continue in the relationship with his wife so as to save himself the embarrassment of constant slaps from her.

“It all began in 2018 when she first gave me a deafening slap when I challenged the bad role she played in the fight among four young teachers living in our house.

“Ever since that time, Mojisola does not hesitate to slap me anytime there was an issue between both of us.

“In fact, she got so used to slapping me that she even did it in the presence of her younger siblings who themselves complained against it,’’ he said

“Worst still, she stripped me naked and beat the hell out of me around May because I prevented her from going out late in the night to collect her phone.

Delivering judgment, Chief Henry Agbaje, held that the damage done to the relationship was irredeemable, hence the dissolution.

He awarded custody of the first two children produced by the union to the petitioner and the last to the respondent.

The arbitrator also ordered Olumayowa to pay N4, 000 as the child’s monthly feeding allowance in addition to taking responsibility of her education and other basic needs.
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Watin you wan make we tell you now? angry
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by WoundedLamb: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice judgment. There's no justification for remaining in an abusive relationship as a man or a woman. People who hit their partners cause they are stronger aren't worth living with. They should be left to leave alone. Your partner should see you as a source of succor and not terror. I encourage anyone being abused to speak out regardless of your gender. Your health and peace of mind should always come first.
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by YoonSung20: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
You be WOMAN WRAPPER, simple! It's only a man who has no say in the family can be treated in such manner

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by Madibah(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Omo ase
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by Tunex252(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Madibah:
Omo ase
I don't need to read your story, just looking at your headline is okay so u want us to come and slap her for you ba
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by Tunex252(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
I don't need to read your story, just looking at your headline is okay so u want us to come and slap her for you ba
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by patiencebest: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
inside life
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by Burgerlomo: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Your wife or your husband? Anyways enjoy your beating in peace man and stop disturbing our own peace.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by jimmychang: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oboy !
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by jidamsel43(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
The marriage should be dissolved urgently. It's glaring that the husband has relinquished his position in the union to his wife, thereby becoming an object of ridicule
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by Burgerlomo: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
jidamsel43:
The marriage should be dissolved urgently. It's glaring that the husband has relinquished his position in the union to his wife, thereby becoming an object of ridicule

Don't mind him he ain't seen nothing yet if he didn't let her go
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by zyzxx(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
You don't no maybe that slap na the supplier of you life

Don't divorce o
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Put stone in btw your palm and hit bk, no be only she get concrete palm
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by chiiraq802(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
“Worst still, she stripped me naked and beat the hell out
of me around May because I prevented her from going
out late in the night to collect her phone."

She stripped you naked and the hell out of you. Shame no dey catch you self as you dey cap this nonsense.

Continue chopping her beatings don't defend your self as a man you claim to be, very soon she go strip you for church. angry
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by meobizy(f): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2020
Domestic violence goes both ways. Not all men are animals and not all females are physically weak. If she can't beat you, she'll find a million other ways to destroy your ego. I know a man whose wife runs out of the house, shouting naked and listing his transgressions to neighbours because the man is one with a conservative mindset.
Re: My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding by Originalsly: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Good and bad. Good..... divorce.....separating the parents. Bad... separating the children. Bad.... why should the husband pay support for the one kid ?....is she paying him for the other two?

(1) (Reply)

‏‏ / Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. / 10 Bad Boy Style: How To Look Like A Bad Boy (even If You Aren't One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.