Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,624 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges (7248 Views)

More Pictures From Ojota As Protesters Reconvene Today / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by 2020Experience(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Q for Question.

Does it mean that ships can transport goods from a far away country straight to Anambra port or just from Lagos port?

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
What you guys celebrate, sometimes baffles sane minds.

Oya all of u should jump into the river and start celebrating

what is obtainable in other countries and been used for years without noise is what every Tom dick and harry is flooding here with a single picture of 7 containers

Nigeria as a country has really dealt with psychology of her citizens.

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by JAMO84: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Iceberg3:

I'm a sailor and large cargo ships and large oil tankers navigate the narrow waters of Warri,PH, Calabar....my ship is at one of those places right now...

You know absolutely nothing
We are talking about south east, this one is talking south south
Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
2020Experience:
Q for Question.

Does it mean that ships can transport goods from a far away country straight to Anambra port or just from Lagos port?

For now, its straight to Onne port then a Barge will carry the goods from there to Onitsha Port.

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by JAMO84: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
obowo69:

Thank the same person that shut down the concession process all these years? you must be mad.

Not everyone can be deceived, I have been following the port news since 2014 just like I have been following 2nd Niger bridge. You may deceive a lot of Igbos into thanking buhari but you can never deceive me because I know what really happened.

We know your type. All developments were started by gej, while Boko haram, Bandits, kidnapping, recession.... Were started by Buhari, right?

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by SlayerForever: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ngorbungor:

I concur, they are our brothers, friend, great neighbour and a trusted one for that matter

Forget about them.

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by Bkayyy: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
obowo69:

As much as I like the Akwa-cross people, I think its time we let everyone chart their own course. We can work out economic policies with them in the future. But let everyone go and govern themselves.
I am not saying that they should be coerced to form a confederate state with us but I am making reference to our only true allies in this jungle. They are better than the so called Igbo brothers across the Niger. They have been our ally through thick and thin right from the days of Arọ confederacy till now, they have never disappointed us. So if there is a chance that we need another ethnicity to form a confederate state with again, all my votes will go to the good people of ibibio over any confused Igbo

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bkayyy:

That is why I say that, though I don't key into Nnamdi Kanu's ideology (especially the Jewish ancestry part) and version of Biafra , the young man's commitment to the welfare of Ndigbo and our current renaissance cannot be overemphasized

Aswwrrr......

He has really hammered their heads
Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bkayyy:

I am not saying that they should be coerced to form a confederate state with us but I am making reference to our only true allies in this jungle. They are better than the so called Igbo brothers across the Niger. They have been our ally through thick and thin right from the days of Arọ confederacy till now, they have never disappointed us. So if there is a chance we need another ethnicity to form a confederate state with again, all my votes will go to the good people of ibibio over any confused Igbo

I totally agree with you and understand where you are coming from. If we were forced to make a choice, they are the only ones we can trust.
Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by Bkayyy: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
obowo69:

I totally agree with you and understand where you are coming from. If we were forced to make a choice, they are the only ones we can trust.
Exactly
Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by selemo: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
tricksters:
Imagine what fools n lunatics are celebrating?
grin grin grin grin grin bunch of clowns.
Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by MINORU: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
tricksters:

Fools n lunatics like you father and mother

+ u join

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by MINORU: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fools n lunatics like you father and mother

+ u join

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by Mekzye: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
We too hate ourselves for this country I swear.
Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by Propsvilla(m): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2020
JAMO84:
The ingrates won't thank Buhari now, it's only bad news they will start singing Buhali Buhali like broken record.

As for those who are saying that the Lagos ports are now useless to them, sorry to tell you that your ships would still berth in Lagos, you will still do the Normal clearing of your goods. The only difference is that it would be transported to your destination using badges instead of Trucks. Your undredged narrow rivers cannot be navigated by large cargo ships.

I AM DONE TALKING
Eyaa! Not Lagos anymore
One will do that better
Or haven't you heard the largest cargo ever birthed there

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by Jlow2: 12:04am On Oct 07, 2020
70% of containers that come to Nigeria is owned by igbos

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Why some person keeping bliving it reduction in tinubu's money.it's still gonna create another menace over there
Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by Propsvilla(m): 12:53am On Oct 07, 2020
Iceberg3:

Land in Benin? Price
The Estate is Zion City Estate
The location is Abraka road Avbiakagba Ikpoba Okha Benin City
The price is 1.2 Million
Title is C of O
if you buy three plots you get 1 free

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by tricksters: 1:39am On Oct 07, 2020
8 containers and your entire tribe is already hyperventilating ?! What should the tribe that handle over 8, 000,000 containers yearly do ��
Emmypure:

I can see atleast 8 containers in that badge, imagine 8 trailers off the road
low accident and it's more economically.
Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by Solsix(m): 1:56am On Oct 07, 2020
DozieMartin:
Just 6 containers?
Nah small small. It wasn't like this betore
Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by laiperi: 2:14am On Oct 07, 2020
If the passage is wide and deep enough, it is share incompetence and lunacy not to have done it all these years.

Lagos Ports have been congested for too many years.

There was a time Col. Benjamin Adekunle was tasked on clearing Lagos Port. Many returning students lost their cars. They were bought by senators and other money bags.

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by NGpatriot: 3:30am On Oct 07, 2020
tricksters:

If den open ordinary petrol station anywhere in their village, they will run to the internet to tell you that it's first and the best in Nigeria and the rest of Nigeria need to watch out because their region is about to dominate everything in Nigeria.

They have rice mills all over Nigeria, but one character from that region bombard NL everyday with pictures of rice mill in his village as if the only rice mill in Nigeria is in his village. There are larger rice mills in other states and regions and we don't see them bombard the internet about their rice mills.

They make noise over the silliest and the most irrelevant things,, a sad reflection of their low self esteem and inferiority complex.

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by NGpatriot: 3:32am On Oct 07, 2020
loopman:

Nonsense

Badges have been moving containers from Apapa ports to Ikorodu terminal , Sifax jetty and various jetties all over here and nobody is making noise

Just because they carried ten containers to Onitsha jetty, you are crying all over here

This is container movement by badge from apapa port heading to Ikorodu jetty

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by NGpatriot: 4:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Jlow2:
70% of containers that come to Nigeria is owned by igbos

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by NGpatriot: 4:16am On Oct 07, 2020
Awol1:

Are you pained that revenue to Alpha Beta is about to reduce?

Apapa Wharf congestion will soon disappear and that amounts to less "owo da" for Tinubu's urchins.

I understand ur pain bro

All this chest beating over village barge with 6 containers?

If na to beat chest with 6 canoe containers, wetin you won Lagos do with Lekki deep seaport, largest in West Africa? Hammer chest?

Funny Igbos..

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by Biodun556(m): 5:30am On Oct 07, 2020
MosheDayan:
Afonja don dey vexgrin

You better tell your governors to sustain it. Later you will abusing Buhari see the good work he is doing.

Re: Oniitsha Port: More Pictures Of Barges Emerges by BIGGESThead6: 5:31am On Oct 07, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
Igbo Amaka

The credit goes to IGALA, cause Anambra is an Igala State.

IGALA AMAKA. grin

Let's Learn To Love And Trust Each Other As A Nation / APC Nows Controls The Two Richest And Most Powerfull States / Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!!