Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,447 members, 7,888,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:41 AM

Matured Advice Needed Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advice Needed Only (532 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / I Need Matured Advice / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advice Needed Only by greatsight32: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good evening my fellow nairalanders
I am sorry that I posted my write up here when its suppose to be in biz section, but I did so as to get quick response.
I am a bet agent, i have a bet shop, with no other source of income, for the past 3months my commissions has been very poor, not enuff to meet up my expenses, not to talk of taking kia of my.
I am heavily indepted, my systems in the shop are bad, remaining one system
I find it difficult to pay winnings because of the poor patronage, and as suchy patronage has reduce, i don't have any other source of raising money to run the place, unless if I can get alone.
I know the biz use to be fruitful before the lockdown, BT after. the lockdown everything is just opposit
now I am planning to sell the shop out for 250k, but I am thinking that I will be making a big mistake, because I don't know biz I can do with that said amount and I am also scared because of the people I am owing.
I am also tired of the biz because i feel I am just wasting my destiny, because I am also a victim of bet. I really want to move forward in life, but I don't know what to do next.
please matured minded people please advice me on what to do.
please no insult.
I really need the advice.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Only by Freelane33(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Seat booked ... don’t sell it .... don’t sell the shop , work harder on how to get things back to normal .. ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY . In life we are meant to face lots of challenges .. don’t let what’s happening now over power you fruitful mind . you can still do better in that line of biz because it’s something you know very well ... believe in yourself that you can make it happen again .
Re: Matured Advice Needed Only by Cholls(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
my brother get down on your knees and pray to God... His the One who has the answers to your problems.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Only by dingbang(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
He who eats his market will go hungry.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Only by Darkseid(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
greatsight32:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders
I am sorry that I posted my write up here when its suppose to be in biz section, but I did so as to get quick response.
I am a bet agent, i have a bet shop, with no other source of income, for the past 3months my commissions has been very poor, not enuff to meet up my expenses, not to talk of taking kia of my.
I am heavily indepted, my systems in the shop are bad, remaining one system
I find it difficult to pay winnings because of the poor patronage, and as suchy patronage has reduce, i don't have any other source of raising money to run the place, unless if I can get alone.
I know the biz use to be fruitful before the lockdown, BT after. the lockdown everything is just opposit
now I am planning to sell the shop out for 250k, but I am thinking that I will be making a big mistake, because I don't know biz I can do with that said amount and I am also scared because of the people I am owing.
I am also tired of the biz because i feel I am just wasting my destiny, because I am also a victim of bet. I really want to move forward in life, but I don't know what to do next.
please matured minded people please advice me on what to do.
please no insult.
I really need the advice.
Problem number one.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Only by empire02: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Don't sell the shop , I'm also a bet Agent...
Before I proceed, which betting company are you working with?
Re: Matured Advice Needed Only by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2020
God will help us all,,but Anything betting is shit
Re: Matured Advice Needed Only by Gabe427: 12:22am On Oct 07, 2020
it funny how people would pray that God should help them and bless the work of their hands

Not Knowing the work of their hands is not the work God want for their hands

Even Op has testified to how gambling is a waste of one's life
Re: Matured Advice Needed Only by greatsight32: 3:05am On Oct 07, 2020
]Don't sell the shop , I'm also a bet Agent...
Before I proceed, which betting company are you working with?[/quote]
it's bet9ja. but my shop area is not highly populated with young people, its made up of offices
Re: Matured Advice Needed Only by greatsight32: 3:07am On Oct 07, 2020
my brother if I have my way, I will not do the biz, but now there are no options
Re: Matured Advice Needed Only by adekemi45600: 6:33am On Oct 07, 2020
my nephew if I have my thing, I will not do the business, but now there are no alternatives
Re: Matured Advice Needed Only by Olutty: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Kindly call/whatsapp me sir let's talk +2348151986211

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Psychological Facts About Love? / My Christmas Day Experience / Shoot Your Shot And Meet Your Dream LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.