Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

Lionel Messi Lends Luxury £12m Private Jet To Team-mates As They Head For Intern - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Lends Luxury £12m Private Jet To Team-mates As They Head For Intern (821 Views)

Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back / Messi, Barca Team-mates To Return Cars Back To Audi After Sponsorship Deal Ended / Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Lends Luxury £12m Private Jet To Team-mates As They Head For Intern by Naija24vibes: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
The Argentina Superstar and Barcelona captain offered to allow his colleagues in the Argentine national team return home in grand style ahead of their two World Cup qualifiers during this international break.

Argentina will take on Bolivia and Ecuador as they begin their quest for qualification to the 2022 Fifa World Cup with both matches scheduled for October 8 and October 13 respectively.

As a result of the coronavirus pandemic, Messi has offered up his plane to Argentine stars currently playing in Europe to help them stay safe. The player took no chances as he was joined in his private jet by Nicolas Otamendi, Juan Foyth, Lucas Ocampos Marcos Acuna and Paulo Dybala.
The plane was infamously forced to make an emergency landing i

We still have (166 words) with photos...

https://www.naija24vibes.com/2020/10/06/lionel-messi-lends-luxury-12m-private-jet-to-team-mates-as-they-head-for-international-duty/

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lends Luxury £12m Private Jet To Team-mates As They Head For Intern by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Lionel Messi Lends Luxury £12m Private Jet To Team-mates As They Head For Intern by thaoriginator: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
The last I did the same it wasn't on the news cry

Mi bloodclaat!
Re: Lionel Messi Lends Luxury £12m Private Jet To Team-mates As They Head For Intern by Ever8090: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2020
thaoriginator:
The last I did the same it wasn't on the news cry

Mi bloodclaat!

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Lends Luxury £12m Private Jet To Team-mates As They Head For Intern by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:06am On Oct 07, 2020
You can quote me on this one, it doesn't get any better than this! This is the kind of sacrificial gesture football needs at this time. To tell your teammates 'Hey, come and use my 12million euros jet' is definitely not easy because its private property; the gesture alone tell a lot about Messi's individual qualities. This is the kind of gesture even Covid-19 cannot defeat. It's beyond football really.

Regardless of anyone's inclination or apathy towards this disease, it seems it's not going anywhere anytime soon. The watchword should be safety.....stay safe guys!

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Lends Luxury £12m Private Jet To Team-mates As They Head For Intern by Kayharry(m): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
http://kayharry.com/view-of-%e2%82%a65-5b-luxury-private-jet-lionel-messi-offer-argentina-team-mates/

(1) (Reply)

Why Bruno Fernandes Will Miss The Next Four Man United Games? / Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team / FINALS AND AWARDS as Argentina Beat Brazil In Copa America (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.