Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' (37496 Views)

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband / Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Algold: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
A
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by ifecorepublic: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
maybe na Wild violence
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by ojaysam25(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Their problem
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Eeithis30: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2020

Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by YoungLionken(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ever8090:
So this end SARS that everyone is shouting does not mean anything to you?..what is our business with their marriage,we know when them start or how they were tumbling themselves in za other room?..
I beg no be your sister marriage be our problem now. We dey think of how to restructure or divide Nigeria..

God bless you my brother..

Their insensitivity is second to none.

They're are trying to revive the trend his sister started,they never saw a more important, powerful trend coming...
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by iamjavadem(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Just came to check whether anybody gives a Bleep, oh you do, my bad. Next.
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Emotional and physcological abuse is just as deadly as physical abuse the worse part is there are no physical scars . You will be sad but people will not believe the person you have told them is capable of such or will downplay your feelings as far as he is not physically abusing you.

Narcissist are good with such form of abuse ,they will gaslight you till you either breakdown to their feet or loose your mind all together when the entire world sees you outside as the perfect family.

Many women are trapped in such marriages , suffering inside the four walls of their so called marital homes while posing for happy pictures for society.

I've met more narcissistic women than men... I think it goes both ways
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by oforjide: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pls somebody should update me with ozo and nengi situationship outside the house
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by oforjide: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pls somebody should update me with ozo and nengi situationship outside the house why is that their news is no longer appearing on front page or have they finally silence their enemies
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by RPG2020(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Her ex husband her problem he ex wife he problem he ex in-law his problem
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Firefox01: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
When I heard that the husband was a movie director, I immediately knew that it was the pussy of younger fresher actresses that tore them apart cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by nwakibie3(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
daddytime:
Na wa for some people.

Just imagine this small boy.

You said so much, yet said absolutely nothing.

Wetin happen wey make your sister say she no do again?

Which one be all these ranting up and down?

Whats your business in knowing why she quit her marriage?

1 Like

Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Ladycewhy(f): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

I've met more narcissistic women than men... I think it goes both ways
narcissism has no gender. But then you will agree with me that in a mysogistic society and very religious society like Nigeria, covert narcissistic men tend to get away with it more and narcissistic women are generally labelled "as having bad up bringing".
In my life time I have met narcissistic men who hide behind tradition and religion to get away with lots of things.

But then again,you will agree with me that this particular case is likely one of those marriages. She went from a beautiful lady to a pale looking lady ,lost weight and chopped off her hair now an unexpected outburts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Angelfrost(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Aik??!

What sort of moronic name slaughter is that??!

Some young Nigerians' concept of hip or cool is just stupid!!! Mtchewww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Chicastle: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ever8090:
So this end SARS that everyone is shouting does not mean anything to you?..what is our business with their marriage,we know when them start or how they were tumbling themselves in za other room?..
I beg no be your sister marriage be our problem now. We dey think of how to restructure or divide Nigeria..

Sense no go kill you
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Angelfrost(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ever8090:

Is it even his fault??! Nor be normal human being create am as topic, or push the damn thing go FP??! Smh.
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ever8090:
I wonder o
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Angelfrost(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Philpham:
All Nigerian men are very wicked to their wives.
They are all irresponsible, wife beaters, cheaters and randy goats.
Women beware!

Well, can't be our fault that your mother married a beast!!! My sympathies tho. tongue
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Tinax(f): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Senseless post.... allow her to come and finish the clarification..... undecided. When she said she’s leaving with her life what dose that portray ??..,,

1 Like

Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Kingrefreshed: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Emotional and physcological abuse is just as deadly as physical abuse the worse part is there are no physical scars . You will be sad but people will not believe the person you have told them is capable of such or will downplay your feelings as far as he is not physically abusing you.

Narcissist are good with such form of abuse ,they will gaslight you till you either breakdown at their feet or loose your mind all together when the entire world sees you outside as the perfect family.

Many women are trapped in such marriages , suffering inside the four walls of their so called marital homes while posing for happy pictures for society.

Men suffer too. Especially most of Us who hate divorce.

Una only hear the ladies side of the story and everyone is jumping from one mountain to the other.

Nobody cares to know what the man had to say...if he's even alive.

Spit!!!!
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Men suffer too. Especially most of Us who hate divorce.

Una only hear the ladies side of the story and everyone is jumping from one mountain to the other.

Nobody cares to know what the man had to say...if he's even alive.

Spit!!!!
The same men will be the ones to tell men in such situations to "man up" , men who don't " man up" are termed simps and not man enough,so blame your fellow men,spits at you too.

Besides such cases in a patriarch society like Nigeria is very negligible.Ever heard of the phrase " I am staying because of my children" this is a national anthem among married women in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
narcissism has no gender. But then you will agree with me that in a mysogistic society and very religious society like Nigeria, covert narcissistic men tend to get away with it more and narcissistic women are generally labelled "as having bad up bringing".
In my life time I have met narcissistic men who hide behind tradition and religion to get away with lots of things.

But then again,you will agree with me that this particular case is likely one of those marriages. She went from a beautiful lady to a pale looking lady ,lost weight and chopped off her hair now an unexpected outburts.

Well, we both agree on a lot of things, so let's not jump into conclusion on this particular issue.

Thanks
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Well, we both agree on a lot of things, so let's not jump into conclusion on this particular issue.

Thanks
I don't need to jump into conclusions, doctors work with symptoms ,so also therapist can diagnose from behavioral patterns. Cases with no physical scars and outbursts such as this has one explanation to it.

I just hope cha cha recovers from this for the sake of her beautiful children.

1 Like

Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by kvngmaxy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
to Bleep the bitch just dey hungry me
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, can't be our fault that your mother married a beast!!! My sympathies tho. tongue

You are nothing but a brain dead waste of sperm who should have been aborted when your mother had the chance.
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by mariahAngel(f): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
"I admit her mistake by bringing it on social media but if it worked for her at the moment, if it was a way to calm her down in whatever she was passing through then it was worth it"

That right there is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Samfloxin(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ever8090:
You made sense
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Philpham:

You are nothing but a brain dead waste of sperm who should have been aborted when your mother had the chance.

Not at all... Hard as it might be for you to believe, not all of us came from a family as dysfunctional as yours!!!

I pity you even more now!!! It is well with your soul!
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by dstar01(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na una family wahala, make una settle am biko.

Nija Live is proud to announce its platform launch
Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest Vehicles, iPhones, Laptops, refrigerators, generators, foodstuff… The list is endless. It is an e-commerce website that allows you to buy an item for the actual price or enter a draw to win the item for free.
The good news is that Nija Live has been officially launched and this week, amazing prizes are up for grab. One of such prizes is a 50 KG bag of rice. Not just an ordinary rice, but Caprice.The best rice in the market today. There is also an amazing opportunity for registered members to win a 1.8KVA Generator.
All these amazing products are available right now. All you got to do is visit the official website: https://www.nija.live and register. New products will be added to the platform daily, even as prizes will be given out to winners within few days of announcements of winners. Winners will have the opportunity to share their testimonies and take pictures with Nija Live staff.
The more competition you participate in, the more your chances of winning. Invite your friends and family and you'll be amazed at the endless opportunity available to all registered members.

Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
And here I was throwing insults on the man thinking he is a panel beater, it could be she is just fed up, actresses don't last in marriage. I am disappointed in Chacha eke.
Re: Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
So why did she end her marriage?

Incase you don't know na me talk
Utter local news about an inconsequential village celebrity.
Igbo journalist trending Igbo village celebrity.
Hahahaha.
See the background, snapped in the YEAST.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized / Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment / Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.