Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,701 members, 7,914,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:09 PM

Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? (744 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:19am On Oct 07, 2020
Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery?

Watch Nigerians Share their opinion with Whistle Times Correspondent.

Full Video Available On Whistle Times YouTube Channel Shortly. Watch and Subscibe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvPU-50jDLo
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by FahBuLous: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2020
Never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by vickydankal(f): 12:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Are they not human being ?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 07, 2020
I rather marry a plastic.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by WoundedLamb: 12:57am On Oct 07, 2020
Lol... here, cosmetic surgery is common for both men and women. It's called names like nose work, face lift, hair restoration, etc. You might never notice if you didn't know the person before. And really, apart from the few extensive ones, it's not a big deal. It's just like using an eye pencil or any other markup, just that it's permanent.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by Bennysam: 12:57am On Oct 07, 2020
Hell no
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by Nisland(m): 2:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Why not

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by paul100(m): 2:45am On Oct 07, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Lol... here, cosmetic surgery is common for both men and women. It's called names like nose work, face lift, hair restoration, etc. You might never notice if you didn't know the person before. And really, apart from the few extensive ones, it's not a big deal. It's just like using an eye pencil or any other markup, just that it's permanent.
Is it not permanent.After some years,you will have to renew it.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by WoundedLamb: 3:02am On Oct 07, 2020
paul100:

Is it not permanent.After some years,you will have to renew it.

No really. Most cosmetic surgeries aren't grossly different from any other surgery and you don't always have to renew anything. People might go back after they have aged more to do further lifting against stretch marks but that's their choice. Though it's called cosmetic surgery, many people (even in Nigeria) use the same procedure to cover up accident scars and no one ever talks about it. And they don't have to ever go back to renew anything. As for implants, some are replaced after 10 years depending on different factors.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by meobizy(f): 3:14am On Oct 07, 2020
If I don't somebody else will.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:24am On Oct 07, 2020
I really don't care as long as she is intelligent and we vibe well.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by paul100(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2020
[quote author=WoundedLamb post=94685660]

No really. Most cosmetic surgeries aren't grossly different from any other surgery and you don't always have to renew anything. People might go back after they have aged more to do further lifting against stretch marks but that's their choice. Though it's called cosmetic surgery, many people (even in Nigeria) use the same procedure to cover up accident scars and no one ever talks about it. And they don't have to ever go back to renew anything. As for implants, some are replaced after 10 years depending on different factors.[quote]
I get your point bit we are saying the same time.After a particular period of time,you have to change those implants unless something bad can happen to your body.If you watch Botched,you will be able to relate with me.I know cosmetic surgery can last forever even when your old nature start coming out.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
You got me thinking of Nicolette Shea.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? by Dangrace01: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
What if you press boobs or nyash the plastic com burst na death b dat oh. No for me

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept Her Back / What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship / Are You Tired Of Masturbating ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.