Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,918 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

Singer Davido Reveals Why He Is Marrying Chioma (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Davido Reveals Why He Is Marrying Chioma (video) (309 Views)

My Father Has A Vision I Will End Up A Gospel Singer: Davido Reveals (pics & Vid / Davido And Israel Dance Together Ahead Of Davido's Wedding With Chioma (Video) / Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Davido Reveals Why He Is Marrying Chioma (video) by Royalhignness: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer, father-of-three, and DMW boss, Davido has revealed why he is marrying his fiancee Chioma.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/davido-chi.jpg[/img]

Music executive, Soso Soberekon while chilling with the singer, asked him why he is marrying the mother of his son Ifeanyi and Davido revealed it’s because she is the most beautiful woman in the world, who looks out for everyone.

In a video currently making rounds on the social media pictures, the moment the singer was asked the reasons why he is getting married to Fiancee Chioma.

Soso asked;

“Why you dey marry Chioma?”

Responding to the question the singer said;

“Because she is the most beautiful woman in the world.” He also praised her cooking skills by saying ”For my house, before I chop, everybody must chop, gateman go chop”.

Watch the video below and share your thought!

https:///singer-davido-reveals-why-he-is-marrying-chioma-video/
Re: Singer Davido Reveals Why He Is Marrying Chioma (video) by YoonSung20: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2020
hmmm so marry her quickly make we hear word!
Re: Singer Davido Reveals Why He Is Marrying Chioma (video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Hmm to like to dey press the girl bobi and barca on live video
I'm sure there are times she's not happy with all his antics but she'll just keep quiet especially with all those his wayward friends and dmw and 30bg hoodlums around his house 24/7 how can you have such a big house and yet enjoy no peace and quiet

(1) (Reply)

Tragic! Young Man Falls Into Gutter In The Name Of Comedy (video) / Why Does Army Fears Bullet Than Civilian In Nigeria / MELISSA UPDATE: Melissa Friend, Anabel Passed Away Few Days After The Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.