Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,840 members, 7,889,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

Top 50 Small Business Ideas In Rwanda - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 50 Small Business Ideas In Rwanda (733 Views)

Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink / Payday: Nigerian Favour Ori Breaks Record In Rwanda / Top 50 Small Business Ideas In Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 50 Small Business Ideas In Rwanda by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Are you looking for small business ideas in Rwanda? Then I will be compiling list of 50 small business opportunities and ideas to choose from.
Rwanda is considered to be the Singapore of Africa.
1. Transport Business
2. Real Estate
3. Internet&Computer service
4. Coffee plantation
5. Tourism
6. Online Marketing
7. Home Appliance
8. Mobile Phone Startup
9. Energy&Power
10.Agricultural Biz
Read more here https://www.probusinessideas.com/top-50-small-business-ideas-in-rwanda/
Re: Top 50 Small Business Ideas In Rwanda by Manicopus: 12:45am On May 10, 2021
I can now tell with certainty that professionals need to be turned to help optimize the company. For instance, I am glad that I have been able to find people who could support me in these Salesforce applications. But I would suggest looking at the creation of the salesforce custom application development so that you can read the specifics, read the information and read the information here. I have no problem with myself. Then I suggest that everybody watches it.

(1) (Reply)

New Online Business Opportunity (PIMS) Make Over 3k - 10k Daily... / How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? / Happy Independence Day Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.