Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,300 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 (9496 Views)

Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 by babzo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
FarahAideed:

True but first go and learn the difference between Illegal immigration and a proper immigration .

Thank you for confirming that.

Are you not aware that Stephen Miller has continously cut back on LEGAL immigration?

Nigerians for example stopped from ALL forms of IMMIGRANT visas. Other countries too by the way.

Plan to no longer allow citizens ( insert black and brown) bring in parents ( immigration to be based on qualification) whereas the grand parents and great grandparents of EVERY European American came in with NO qualification ( Just bring me your poor, your tired, your weak- that's inscribed on the Statute of Liberty by the way).

A plan to actually "decitizen" some!!!!

Tens of thousands of qualified green card holders refused swearing in ceremony to become citizens ( Excuse being COVID 19). COVID 19 hasn't stopped tax payments and deportations!
Re: Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 by FarahAideed: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
babzo:

Thank you for confirming that.

Are you not aware that Stephen Miller has continously cut back on LEGAL immigration?

Nigerians for example stopped from ALL forms of IMMIGRANT visas. Other countries too by the way.

Plan to no longer allow citizens ( insert black and brown) bring in parents ( immigration to be based on qualification) whereas the grand parents and great grandparents of EVERY European American came in with NO qualification ( Just bring me your poor, your tired, your weak- that's inscribed on the Statute of Liberty by the way).

A plan to actually "decitizen" some!!!!

Tens of thousands of qualified green card holders refused swearing in ceremony to become citizens ( Excuse being COVID 19). COVID 19 hasn't stopped tax payments and deportations!

American economy is not a dumping ground for people that have Destroy their own countries and Economy ... Immigration cannot not be done to the detriment of existing Americans and their Economy . You said Trump stopped green card holders from citizenship ceremony because of COVID but below is a footage of Trump granting worthy green card holders citizenship in the White house , this is the first time such a ceremony is being held inside the white house and conducted by the President himself and this was about 50 days ago during COVID-19 ..You people just like lying against Trump because you hate him for your sinister reasons ..You will call him racist and if I say you should name one racist thing he has done you will run away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejaDtF2gAsk

1 Like

Re: Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 by Jdbrasco2: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
I love this guy Miller. Speedy recovery Man
Re: Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 by yemmywesey(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2020
everyone will have or has shown symptoms of covik 19 at one point time. I had it 3 weeks ago and I didn't made noise about it. it all started as a malaria symptoms, but later changed its course. I took my artesunate and combisunate as usual but it got worse. serious headaches, body weakness, fever continued for 2 weeks. I lost my sense of smell and sense of taste simultaneously. Ever since my childhood I treat malaria at least 6 times in a year but I never had such symptoms I experienced during that period.
I took a lot of alabukun powder cause I lost alot of energy And strength, I took Dr Meyer iron syrup, folic Acid, b complex , vitamin c and little rest.
I didn't went for Corona virus test since they charge 50k for test. I know I have it and treat it my self cause I had never experienced such symptoms in my life ever since childhood.
i am still gaining my sense of taste and smell gradually now.
Re: Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 by babzo(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2020
FarahAideed:

American economy is not a dumping ground for people that have Destroy their own countries and Economy ... Immigration cannot not be done to the detriment of existing Americans and their Economy . You said Trump stopped green card holders from citizenship ceremony because of COVID but below is a footage of Trump granting worthy green card holders citizenship in the White house , this is the first time such a ceremony is being held inside the white house and conducted by the President himself and this was about 50 days ago during COVID-19 ..You people just like lying against Trump because you hate him for your sinister reasons ..You will call him racist and if I say you should name one racist thing he has done you will run away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejaDtF2gAsk

Exactly why I talked about getting informed sir. Not being informed is a terrible thing.

That video you are looking at was recorded on August 25th 2020 and stands as one of the most sacrilegious moments in American history.
The ceremony was used as a prop for President Trump's acceptance of the Republican nomination during their convention.
Thousands od Genuine candidates for citizenship have been denied a swearing in ceremony for months; yet Trump found time to make a video for his partys convention.
No President in American history as used the White House as back drop for his campaign, nor the swearing in ceremony of citizens as a prop for his campaign.

And you say the American economy is not a dumping ground for people that have "destroyed "their countries and economy. Yet Trump's grandfather and the grandfathers and great grandfathers of millions of European Americans escaped from the destruction and strife of their homelands for a better life in America including Nazis and Germans who caused World War 2 that led to the death of 50 million people.

Sad bro, sad.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 by FarahAideed: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2020
babzo:

Exactly why I talked about getting informed sir. Not being informed is a terrible thing.

That video you are looking at was recorded on August 25th 2020 and stands as one of the most sacrilegious moments in American history.
The ceremony was used as a prop for President Trump's acceptance of the Republican nomination during their convention.
Thousands od Genuine candidates for citizenship have been denied a swearing in ceremony for months; yet Trump found time to make a video for his partys convention.
No President in American history as used the White House as back drop for his campaign, nor the swearing in ceremony of citizens as a prop for his campaign.

And you say the American economy is not a dumping ground for people that have "destroyed "their countries and economy. Yet Trump's grandfather and the grandfathers and great grandfathers of millions of European Americans escaped from the destruction and strife of their homelands for a better life in America including Nazis and Germans who caused World War 2 that led to the death of 50 million people.

Sad bro, sad.

Don't worry after Election they will get their citizenship
Re: Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 by tiger28: 3:22am On Oct 08, 2020
AntiWailer:
Another Idiot .

He is the brain behind most Trump's anti immigration racist policies.

His head like Egg Shell

They can't protect themselves and White house, how will they protect Americans.
PLSSSSS don't let Nigerians read your comment ....you are a smart Chap . The African Baboons WORSHIP the SAME guy that has made MANY moves to RESTRICT most Africans from coming to AMERICA. See how the most IRRESPONSIBLE President in the History of America is infecting the Whole White due to his NON COMPLIANCE with mask, he EVEN mocked those that wore it. SOMETHING is really wrong with Africans and their inferiority complex. Why do I care anyway.....Am a US Citizen ,let these Baboons suffer at the Embassy Jor!

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 by AntiWailer: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
tiger28:
PLSSSSS don't let Nigerians read your comment ....you are a smart Chap . The African Baboons WORSHIP the SAME guy that has made MANY moves to RESTRICT most Africans from coming to AMERICA. See how the most IRRESPONSIBLE President in the History of America is infecting the Whole White due to his NON COMPLIANCE with mask, he EVEN mocked those that wore it. SOMETHING is really wrong with Africans and their inferiority complex. Why do I care anyway.....Am a US Citizen ,let these Baboons suffer at the Embassy Jor!

Engaging the m0r0ns can be tiring but I understand that it is ignorance that is killing most of them that is why I keep saying my views.

Some of them cannot even imagine what Trump does or posted himself. They assume we fabricated them against him.

Thank u jare and stay safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Syrian Terror Commander Caught On Video Having Sex With His Granddaughter +video / Turkish Parliament Approves Sweden’s NATO Membership Bid / Tunisian Man Sets Himself Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.