Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,253 members, 7,880,934 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:34 AM

Winning The World Cup Is My Ultimate Goal – Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winning The World Cup Is My Ultimate Goal – Lionel Messi (345 Views)

Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin / Kylian Mbappe Ultimate Goal Is Playing For Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winning The World Cup Is My Ultimate Goal – Lionel Messi by gistsmill04: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Argentina captain, Lionel Messi has recent claimed his future ultimate goal is to to fire his home country to World Cup victory in Qatar 2022.

Messi also admitted that the next tournament will probably be his last to win the trophy that has eluded him throughout his career.

The 33-year-old, a six-time Ballon d’Or winner, has won everything in the club game with Barcelona several times over.

However, the international trophy has been absent on his cabinet, the world cup has eluded him for so long.

The only goal I have now is to win the World Cup with the national team,” Messi said to Goal.com.

The closest Messi has come to winning the World Cup, was as losing finalist against Germany in 2014.

Lionel Messi will during the International football break face Ecuador national team.

The clash with Ecuador, slated for Thursday will obviously give him the chance to start building towards one last tilt at that goal.

Argentina will then travel to Bolivia next Tuesday in another tie

https://www.ngtimes.net/2020/10/winning-world-cup-ultimate-goal-lionel-messi.html

Re: Winning The World Cup Is My Ultimate Goal – Lionel Messi by kingvick09(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Even with his achievements so far he still wanna achieve more..........
Re: Winning The World Cup Is My Ultimate Goal – Lionel Messi by Bossose(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ambition, hard work are the propellers to greatness. Even with his achiements, he is hungry for more that's true meaning of greatness.

Do not stop because you feel you've made it. hunger for more

1 Like

Re: Winning The World Cup Is My Ultimate Goal – Lionel Messi by telkevog(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
White Elephant target! You've tried so far in your carear but the WC may elude you.
Re: Winning The World Cup Is My Ultimate Goal – Lionel Messi by paulolee(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
sometimes life don't gv u all u wished for..
Re: Winning The World Cup Is My Ultimate Goal – Lionel Messi by ojaysam25(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
He should think of winning the copa america first...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Akpoguma Names Everton Winger Iwobi Among Four Top Players In Super Eagles / Man City Vs Arsenal: Match Preview, Build-up, Team News, Kick-off Time, Watch / UEFA Champions League: Juventus Vs Barcelona, Build-up, Line-ups, Team Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.