Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,942 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:40 AM

Who Else Has Never Fainted Since They Were Born? (PHOTO) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Else Has Never Fainted Since They Were Born? (PHOTO) (392 Views)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) / Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Never Fainted Since They Were Born? (PHOTO) by Ennybouy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Fainting or Passing out is loss of consciousness, usually caused by decrease in the blood flow to the brain. It usually occurs between a short period of time and needs proper treatment.

Such incidents do occur with some people occasionally, while some have only experienced it once,depending on different health cases.

Fortunately for some,they have never passed out at any stage in their lives,like myself.

So who else has never fainted in his/her whole life?

Re: Who Else Has Never Fainted Since They Were Born? (PHOTO) by Davash222(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Isele-Uku NYSC camp, few years back, these soldiers brought us out at the parade ground by 8.30am. It was Induction day( whatever they called it). The Governor will be coming. We waited for the Governor till 12 noon. The soldiers kept us standing waiting for the ‘messiah’, the Governor. The almighty sun was just showing itself.

My body started getting too heavy for my legs to carry, I had no option than to fake fainting. I already told my guy beside me, immediately I land for ground. He started shouting “Red Cross, Red Cross” they carried me to the clinic, place me on sick bed, na so dey begin place me on drip. I even needed the drip cos Man was already getting tired of the whole camp thing. Stay for two extra days. Life there was better than ‘Okpe hall’(my bunk).
Re: Who Else Has Never Fainted Since They Were Born? (PHOTO) by YoonSung20: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Me na
Re: Who Else Has Never Fainted Since They Were Born? (PHOTO) by ebenhazard(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
I
Re: Who Else Has Never Fainted Since They Were Born? (PHOTO) by Silentgroper(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
never happened to me.
Re: Who Else Has Never Fainted Since They Were Born? (PHOTO) by aceunlimited: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
I don't pray to experience such
Re: Who Else Has Never Fainted Since They Were Born? (PHOTO) by Betakeshi: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin
Re: Who Else Has Never Fainted Since They Were Born? (PHOTO) by telkevog(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
I've never fainted, maybe because I have never been summoned before the Senate for questioning before.
Re: Who Else Has Never Fainted Since They Were Born? (PHOTO) by illicit(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
I have only drank to stupor at a carnival
I woke up in the hands of my sister in our house
How I got home, I don't know till now
Re: Who Else Has Never Fainted Since They Were Born? (PHOTO) by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Crush (probiotics Pro B) / Is It Possible To Miss A Period For A Month: How To Get Periods Overnight / My Heart Is Broken! : Death At Isolation Center Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.