Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:42 AM

Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Wife’s Shop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Wife’s Shop (342 Views)

Husband Puts His Face In Wife’s Bûtt At A Party – Video / Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Wife’s Shop by Redcheetah: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
It was gathered that the man, Ejike Kanu allegedly deceived the little girl and took her into the small shop where his wife sells provisions and forcefully had canal knowledge of her, inside.

The suspect according to the Police Public Relations Officer of the Anambra State Police Command, SP Haruna Mohammed, has been arrested.

Mohammed said the suspect has confessed to the crime, attributing his actions to the devil.

Speaking on how the suspect was arrested, he said, “On the 6/10/2020, Police operatives attached to Okpoko Division arrested one Ejike Kanu ‘m’ aged 33 years, a native of Elugwu Mkporo in Ohafia LGA of Abia State, but resides at Umuobom Street, Okpoko, Anambra State.

“Suspect allegedly lured his neighbour’s daughter, aged 7 years old and had unlawful carnal knowledge of her, inside his wife’s shop.

“Police detectives visited the scene and took the victim to the hospital for medical examination where penetration was confirmed by the medical doctor.

READ MORE:

https://redcheetahnews.com/man-rapes-7-year-old-girl-in-wifes-shop/

Re: Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Wife’s Shop by Madibah(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Bad news are coming from the ogun today

Anambra and abia are still warming up

Raping is gradually becoming normal in this country

I told y'all anambra is still warming up
Ogun and anambra is the king of madness
Eze ndi ara

Imagine raping 7year old girl
My dicvk can't even erect seff
Not to talk of penetrate

And lastly
This man isn't 33 years
If this man is 33 then I should still be 10 years
Abi which Kain wynin be this
Re: Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Wife’s Shop by ItsGoodToBeGood: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
What few minutes of pleasure dey cause. Some people are cursed
Re: Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Wife’s Shop by osamz007: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
I BELIEVE RAPISTS SHOULD BE KILLED!
Re: Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Wife’s Shop by Skmoda360(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Eleribu.....eyan
Re: Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Wife’s Shop by Hambivert: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
People say Konji na bastard, but I say every bastard has a father somewhere...alive or dead!

In konji's case the father is our thoughts!

Sparogatively, guard your thoughts at all times, so it doesn't beget problem for you or anyone!
Re: Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Wife’s Shop by Kalatium(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
No day without case of rape.
Re: Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Wife’s Shop by Wassapviews: 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Chei, Wahala

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never Seize / Watery Semen Pregnancy / What Is The Best Way To Handle A Client Or Customers Who Is Abusive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.