Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,480 members, 7,901,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

“Chacha Eke’s Marriage Didn’t Crash Because Of Domestic Violence” – Brother Reve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Chacha Eke’s Marriage Didn’t Crash Because Of Domestic Violence” – Brother Reve (244 Views)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage / Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Chacha Eke’s Marriage Didn’t Crash Because Of Domestic Violence” – Brother Reve by Royalhignness: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Chacha Eke’s brother, Ikechukwu Eke has dismissed the rumor that the Nollywood actress’s marriage ended because of domestic violence.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/chacha-ike.jpg[/img]

Recall that ChaCha Eke Faani announced the end of her marriage to Austin Faani. ChaCha made the shocking disclosure via a video that has gone viral on social media.

In the video, she can be heard saying ;

I’m not crazy, this video is to let the world know that i am done with the marriage, I don’t have a lot to prove that i am done with him but i am done. I am leaving with my life finally. I can’t say a lot now but you will hear my story Continue Reading Here

Ike shared a lengthy post on Instagram addressing the reports that have been making rounds on social media that Chacha Eke was physically assaulted by her husband.

According to him, there are several reasons why people quit their marriage and domestic violence is the most popular in this part of the world but he emphasized that this is not the case in Chacha’s marriage.

He stated that he doesn’t have the right to relay the root cause of the separation. He however reassured well-wishers that the Nollywood actress is fine and smiling.

https:///chacha-ekes-marriage-didnt-crash-because-of-domestic-violence-brother/

(1) (Reply)

#end SARS: Stop Relying On Celebrities For Protests – Tiwa Savage Tells Nigerian / Shekhinah - Tides MP3 Download / Paul Okoye Slams Davido For Slamming His Party People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.