Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,981 members, 7,890,222 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS (737 Views)

I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Viral Pictures Of A Man In Bed With 10 Different Women / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS by Stephen2324(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
10 Different types of RELATIONSHIPS

1. LONG DISTANCE

This particular relationship is always through phone calls & texts with a lot of masturbation & lies involved. It’s like onions sha,cos las las it will end in tears.

2. Besties

These relationship is always between two adulterers. They use this title “bestie” to cheat on their partners. Tueh!

3. EntangleMENT

This is a relationship that can make you MENT. That’s all I can say for now.

4. Single & Searching

These ones are still looking for their better half! E no Dey Favour them at all.

5. Relationship with benefits

These ones date majorly for what they can benefit... (Sucre Papi & Mami vibes) Set awon come down I’m parked in front your hostel.. if you know you know.

6. Single and Hoeing

These ones are still enjoying the freedom of multiple knacks partner so they’re single & sharing. Set awon “Brhoelosho & SHeoeloshos”

7. Single and NOT searching

These ones basically enjoy their peace of mind & they don’t want anyone to Coman stress them so they rather stay single and be happy.

8. God when Relationship

These ones have sweet relationship that everyone is wishing to have cos they’ve taken time to understand themselves and grow in love �.

9. Kanyamatta Relationship

These one is a relationship organized by the “oshoromongas”... a.k.a the mumu button controller, a.k.a do as I say.... if you know you know.

10. ADD YOUR OWN NUMBER 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS by fati2001(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
WAITING FOR OTHERS.
Re: 10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS by Barbsamiin: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
The best one is no.7, I hate tensions caused by gf all the time.
Let me add no.10

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS by Kindness218: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
I belong to the single and not searching people. i no need any single stress like this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Stephen2324:
10 Different types of RELATIONSHIPS

1. LONG DISTANCE

This particular relationship is always through phone calls & texts with a lot of masturbation & lies involved. It’s like onions sha,cos las las it will end in tears.

2. Besties

These relationship is always between two adulterers. They use this title “bestie” to cheat on their partners. Tueh!

3. EntangleMENT

This is a relationship that can make you MENT. That’s all I can say for now.

4. Single & Searching

These ones are still looking for their better half! E no Dey Favour them at all.

5. Relationship with benefits

These ones date majorly for what they can benefit... (Sucre Papi & Mami vibes) Set awon come down I’m parked in front your hostel.. if you know you know.

6. Single and Hoeing

These ones are still enjoying the freedom of multiple knacks partner so they’re single & sharing. Set awon “Brhoelosho & SHeoeloshos”

7. Single and NOT searching

These ones basically enjoy their peace of mind & they don’t want anyone to Coman stress them so they rather stay single and be happy.

8. God when Relationship

These ones have sweet relationship that everyone is wishing to have cos they’ve taken time to understand themselves and grow in love �.

9. Kanyamatta Relationship

These one is a relationship organized by the “oshoromongas”... a.k.a the mumu button controller, a.k.a do as I say.... if you know you know.

10. ADD YOUR OWN NUMBER 10

Mine is number 7, single and not searching

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: 10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS by virginprincess(f): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
The best one is num 8, a relationship where there is God is the best relationship so far, wish for that kind of relationship.
Re: 10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
10. Single and I don't care. (if any one comes fine, if they don't no probs) grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS by tobechi74: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Qualitity of relationship to be included
Re: 10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS by anthonyuncle(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
triangle relationship

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
omor na entanglement sure pass ..
I no need stupid relationship stress abeg

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS by Dreadlock69(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lemme add one
I don't know if we are dating/deceiving ourselves : This relationship it's burn bright fades fast all I know is this relationship involves "mumu button"
Characteristics
1:you feel heads over heels
2: obsession
3:lust
4:High blood pressure

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree African Women Loves Sex Than Money Except Nigerian Women ? / Nigerians Cannot Stop Laughing After Rueben Abati's Talk On The Male Organ / Coming From A Broken Home Doesn't Make You A Terrible Partner And A Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.