Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! (8120 Views)

Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! / Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dreyton36:

I like this girl , and if you give us a chance you'll come back to NL to testify , do you base in illorin?
Yup

1 Like

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin grin
Olibboy:
u don't mean it
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
undecided
Benwallt:
you don't fvck them na. The person doing the fvcking is talking so listen. Put your finger into yours, bring it to your nose. How does it smell? Purgnant?
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
444crop:
As much as it sounds like someone is trying to devalue the female worth, it's very true. And what you have just exhibited is clearly a defence technique rather than see reasons with the op... One enter my cousin car, air-condition hang, see ooze
abegii no use laugh � kill me o
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ayo2004:

It isn't mathematics,it is simple English.....plus,I am not a boy,I am a man,I can even prove it to you wink
prove it lets see
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by byinks(f): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
debbydams:
that's infection o... my brother run � for ya life

Or old semen...
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by KingDash: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jerkbaba:
All the times I used to Bleep olosho, never did I experience the issue with horrible smelly vagina! But you see all these mumu girls that be forming holy holy for road, their pussy smells so horribly bad! I remember one time, When I stopped fvucking olosho for a while, I decided to just try one regular girl like this. After hanging out with her one night like this, I brought her back to my place. I'm sure this girl was no olosho. We climb bed pull cloth, chai! If you percieve the kind horrible odour that was oozing out of her vagina! I have never in my life perceive a smell that bad! Even garbage wey don tey no reach! If u percieve the kind smell wey I smell, you no go ever wan fvuck girl again for your life! The smell worse pass dead rat! Chai! The whole room was just smelling! It was so bad I had to come up with something and exit that room! I just go parlor, dey watch series on my laptop that whole night! I later go shower with bleach and dudu osun. I no fvuck again o! These girls no know when their pussy dey smell or what! Can't they dip a finger in every now and then to check? Chai! These naija girls dirty no be small!
but Bros you still fuuccck that night abi??! useless thing.
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by KingDash: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
ACxxxMAN:
This table carry many people on top oh. I can relate sha. I used to have the notion that all puss* smells awfully during sexual intercourse, but I was wrong all along. As i was lucky to eventually meet a clean runs girl who really keep it clean down there. We had sex over 14 times and I I never perceive any horrible smell oozing out of her pussy. She is someone who can spent minutes in the bathroom trying to flush out the remnants of fluids between her legs. I was lucky to date another Fulani girl again and had similar experience with her. Clean puss* no odours during sex.. I dated another girl but sex was terrible with her. She wan take odour kill me. Most times I had to seize my breath to evade the trauma. The most painful thing in that it's always difficult for a guy to tell his bae that her veejay smells awful. You can imagine how broken and disgruntled the lady will become.
You ladies should please keep that place clean and tidy for us. Seek medical help if possible if you discover your vj smells. We love toto.. But we hate it smelling.........
baba me I dey tell them oh, no time.
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by WaterPurifier: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
I tell u straight off If ur punny smell. If u lyk vex, na ur bizness bdat
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Jerkbaba: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
KingDash:
but Bros you still fuuccck that night abi??! useless thing.
u dey there with me that night abi? Idiot.
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by 444crop: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Seriously ...... And she doesn't even feel anything is wrong about it.... How would a girl that doesn't wear panties not pad up as she wears her pants?
debbydams:
abegii no use laugh � kill me o
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
444crop:
Seriously ...... And she doesn't even feel anything is wrong about it.... How would a girl that doesn't wear panties not pad up as she wears her pants?
smh lipsrsealed
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by 444crop: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
debbydams:
smh lipsrsealed
my point exactly
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Dreyton36: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
debbydams:
Yup

If only you won't perceive me as one of those guys bugging you here on NL then can we exchange emails if you don't mind?
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin
Dreyton36:

If only you won't perceive me as one of those guys bugging you here on NL then can we exchange emails if you don't mind?
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Dreyton36: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2020
debbydams:
grin grin

I'm for real , good morning and hope you had a great night ?
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2020
Dreyton36:

I'm for real , good morning and hope you had a great night ?
no probs.. U are welcome
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Dreyton36: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2020
debbydams:
no probs.. U are welcome

I just wanna get to know ya
If we can get connected either on WhatsApp or I.G

But if it's impossible for you to have that done , u can also kindly tell me , I'll understand
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=Dreyton36 post=94757125]

I just wanna get to know ya
If we can get connected either on WhatsApp or I.G

But if it's impossible for you to have that done , u can also kindly tell me , I'll understand [/quopte] it okay no probs.. Lets talk
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Dreyton36: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=debbydams post=94757336][/quote]

Thanks for granting me some audience
Can we at least get connected on WhatsApp for privacy pls?
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Jerkbaba:
All the times I used to Bleep olosho, never did I experience the issue with horrible smelly vagina! But you see all these mumu girls that be forming holy holy for road, their pussy smells so horribly bad! I remember one time, When I stopped fvucking olosho for a while, I decided to just try one regular girl like this. After hanging out with her one night like this, I brought her back to my place. I'm sure this girl was no olosho. We climb bed pull cloth, chai! If you percieve the kind horrible odour that was oozing out of her vagina! I have never in my life perceive a smell that bad! Even garbage wey don tey no reach! If u percieve the kind smell wey I smell, you no go ever wan fvuck girl again for your life! The smell worse pass dead rat! Chai! The whole room was just smelling! It was so bad I had to come up with something and exit that room! I just go parlor, dey watch series on my laptop that whole night! I later go shower with bleach and dudu osun. I no fvuck again o! These girls no know when their pussy dey smell or what! Can't they dip a finger in every now and then to check? Chai! These naija girls dirty no be small!

There used to be a thing called shame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Dreyton36:

Thanks for granting me some audience
Can we at least get connected on WhatsApp for privacy pls?
send pm abi u no sabi send pm.. Cant drop my num � here o
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Dreyton36: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2020
debbydams:
send pm abi u no sabi send pm.. Cant drop my num � here o

Alright , sent
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by SonG113(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na so i bleep one clean girl and now my dikc don begin comot thick milky liquid 3 days after d show... My boxer is always wet cos of this.....Infact i am on 5 shots of injection and ampicillin as i speak....

I never knew her puna was not as clean as her outward look...

Same tin happened to me..i took injection..and am on doxcyline drugs I will be taking it for two weeks..
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Philipmighty(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2020
SonG113:

Same tin happened to me..i took injection..and am on doxcyline drugs I will be taking it for two weeks..
Una dey try shaa fucking without condom sorry bro carry your corss next time protection first thing or no idopluplu
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Holuwasegun1(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2020
What's the cause of pussy odour??
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by imustsaymymindo: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Of course. What do you expect?

That part of the body is what pay the bills for them.

Your workshop would always be cleaner than your toilet even when your workshop is your toilet. grin
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by SonG113(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Philipmighty:
Una dey try shaa fucking without condom sorry bro carry your corss next time protection first thing or no idopluplu

I no go make dat mistake again..I don learn my lesson
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Stevyne: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Amarabae:
oya go and marry one .
serious young guys are in Cars,Family,Investment sections, you are here talking rubbish.
I pity your life my darling
E don tey wey sense run far from you.
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Pancakeey(f): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
That one is your problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This man fork cultist wife see what they do him - PHOTOS / Nairaland Why?,why Are Nairaland Gals So Ugly,maka Why?(photo) / Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.