Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,556 members, 7,972,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:38 PM

Whatsapp Conversation Of Lil Frosh Begging His Girlfriend After Beating Her Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whatsapp Conversation Of Lil Frosh Begging His Girlfriend After Beating Her Up (372 Views)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Whatsapp Conversation Of Lil Frosh Begging His Girlfriend After Beating Her Up ( / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Conversation Of Lil Frosh Begging His Girlfriend After Beating Her Up by Knicezcmb123: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yesterday, Davido’s artiste, Lil Frosh trended after he was accused of brutalizing his girlfriend constantly.

The social media user who identifies himself as brother to the girlfriend and her manager shared photos of the girl’s brutalized face alongside a lengthy post.

My client and sister has suffered enough!!!

We have kept quiet enough @lhilfrosh

You have done enough damage for almost a year now you have been in a relationship with my sister and client and you have brought her nothing but horror, pain and disaster.

I remember the first time I found out about you beating her on Monday 22nd of June @official_lyta team reached out to me wanting to use her for his musical vidoe shoot but she kept on saying you didn’t like it not knowing you had beaten her to pulp and she couldn’t face the world with so much Bruise. Their team begged to double the money but she couldn’t take the job because of you.

SEE WHATSAPP CONVERSATION: https://kulichangng.com/whatsapp-conversation-of-lil-frosh-begging-his-girlfriend-after-beating-her-up-screenshots/

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Anything Without Leadership Will Fizzle Out – Actor Williams Uchemba / Young Date – Go Lagos (video) / Woman's Before And After Make-up Transformation Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.