Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

What's Your View On This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your View On This? (521 Views)

Parents Giving Out All Their Wealth To Charity When They Die. What's Your View? / What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
What exactly is happening in this country?
Have you noticed? Is like everyone is getting too greedy and non considerate when it comes to the issue of money.

Imagine,
You do business with someone, you have an aggreement, but when it gets to the time of payment/money, the following will set in. defrauding, lieing, scamming, etc

Someone don't really love and care about you, but because you pay their bills, give out money, or money is involved, they can fake anything to prove their love to convince you.

You try to help a depressed and helpless person, physically or on a faceless forum like this, immediately he/she discovered you're very kind and simple minded, he/she begins to plot on how to dupe you, or scamm you.

Almost all the post in this section are tarlored to begging, but once you try something to help, you find out majority of them are scammers or liars.

Just like one post where someone was trying to help small scale business owner, i was a beneficiary, some deactivated after gotten the money and some became fraudulent.

Now, I'm beginning to have a conclusion.

Does it mean nothing geniue, real, truthful, happening here (in Nigeria? anymore?
And why not?

Why does it look like everyone is only after his/her own personal interest?

This is not how it has always been.

Can you see any positive way out?
Or am just over working my brain.
Re: What's Your View On This? by dingbang(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
cool
Re: What's Your View On This? by Powerfly(f): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
[quote author=Mbdovey post=94714767]What exactly is happening in this country?

Someone don't really love and care about you, but because you pay their bills, give out money, or money is involved, they can fake anything to prove their love to convince you.

You try to help a depressed and helpless person, physically or on a faceless forum like this, immediately he/she discovered you're very kind and simple minded, he/she begins to plot on how.

I'm also noticing it too.
people are now libral, but rape case is now the highest.
and do you also noticed that sex has gotten sweeter?.. People are paying more attention to their body needs now.
Selfishness & lack of empathy is the new white. Less truth is being said and encouraged.
Stealing in the name of yahoo is now being justified. Almost everyone Is/Was a hypocrite. Making money is the greatest ambition. The world would be shocked soon. Put on your seatbelts fellas!! You haven't seen it all yet!

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On This? by Powerfly(f): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
That debt own is quite painful. If you promised or owe.. Please try and pay.. That might save a soul from suicide.
and pls someone should bless me small.. Let me feel loved too. A smartphone or laptop or cash gift would go a long way to put a smile on my sad face.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On This? by BruncleZuma: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mbdovey:
What exactly is happening in this country?
Have you noticed? Is like everyone is getting too greedy and non considerate when it comes to the issue of money.

Imagine,
You do business with someone, you have an aggreement, but when it gets to the time of payment/money, the following will set in. defrauding, lieing, scamming, etc

I see you finally met God's ultimate creation: Man

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On This? by pweetyoge(f): 1:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Welcome to the world full of deceit.
The above about doing business and when it is time for payment despite agreement, greed sets in is the story of my husband since. A good man who gets cheated over and over again after all his efforts, time, running around. It is quite pathetic honestly. Human beings will unleash the bad side of one. It is well tho, I keep praying and hoping God favours him.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Powerfly post=94715427][/quote]That Yahoo part, another serious trouble. very disheartening. A friend of mine was scammed by his close friend whom he was sheltering when the guy had a challenge of accommodation. This guy knew my friend took a loan to buy a car, yet, he device a means to scam my friend,
He took my friend to a fake car dealer and they bought a stolen car. The same group of people went and signal the police.

So many people are getting too hearless and non considerate.
Re: What's Your View On This? by Powerfly(f): 5:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Mbdovey:
That Yahoo part, another serious trouble. very disheartening. A friend of mine was scammed by his close friend whom he was sheltering when the guy had a challenge of accommodation. This guy knew my friend took a loan to buy a car, yet, he device a means to scam my friend,
He took my friend to a fake car dealer and they bought a stolen car. The same group of people went and signal the police.

So many people are getting too hearless and non considerate.

Just imagine. Evil people everywhere. That is pure wickedness.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Nigerians have always exhibited this behavior. It didn't start today.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Glaciered:
Nigerians have always exhibited this behavior. It didn't start today.
But it's like it gets worsen.
Re: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
social media/celebrity influence, everybody wants to show that they have arrived, that they have made it in life, so they will go to any extent to get the money so as to fund their life style/the life style they want. Greed,envy etc have eaten deep into the society that nothing moves people amymore.Many have been oppressed so they want to oppress other people too.
In our churches /mosque/world today, righteousness and repentance is no longer preached but prosperity, if you are not following the trend , you are missing.
For people scaming on Nairaland thereby blocking others who are in dire need from getting help remember that what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Life Is Not Worth Living!! / Uu / Ten Commandments For Ladies Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.