Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives (22211 Views)

Hakeem Odumosu Vows To Tackle Domestic Violence As Husband Beats Wife To Deat / Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos / Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by Adonis86(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2020
H
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by Bestpresident(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2020
What about other States � are they no SARS there
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by oluwaahmed: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Let's appreciate the CP for listening to them

He's a humble cp

We de wait for Runtown own

Thats because he passed through the 4 walls of a university at both Bsc & Masters level. He also has professional certifications in anti-fraud, so he's a professional. Personally I don't think they should disband SARS. They should send them to NE & NW to deal with armed banditry afterall that is their job.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by EXOUSIAng: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Bestpresident:
What about other States � are they no SARS there[color
E never bite them, when e bite them, you go see them for street too..
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by EXOUSIAng: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2020
I love what these young men and ladies have done, but most of all I appreciate the CP for coming out to listen and to address them.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by F117nighthawk: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2020
kiss
Zico5:
I'm not surprised by the actions of the SARS. The effect of corruption from our leaders is testament to everything happening in every section of this country. We need to take bull by the horn and demand for better government. Not from only the SARS but in every area.

Spot on,everyone should change and learn to do what is right, if we want a better country
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by anonimi: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by 2cribz: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2020
What ant the sars ar ore road,benin and abraka. Pls does the order not cover those areas. Sars were still obtaining boys at ore as at yesterday
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by chiedonedoor(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2020
Hope not public show.
Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by seeker121(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Make Delta,Edo and Ondo boys do get together for them so that dem go realize say no be play play.
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by makjo900: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2020
chiedonedoor:
Hope not public show.
Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL

Those that killed, chained, enslaved, raped, assaulted etc your forefathers told you about christ, heaven and hell and your dead brains believe them. They want to spend heaven with you freely but racially profile you on earth and you need visas to visit their countries. Damn!! Too many dead brains everywhere in Africa
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by Scarrr: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2020
weyreypey:
Nairamarley shame
multiple shame for u bruh...unless u post a pic of u protesting for any course ever in ur life

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by buchilino(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Mikelarteta:
Believe them at your own peril. These idiots will quickly remove any insignia that shows they are Police at the sound of guns from Armed robber, but when it comes to u UNHARMED civilians the will be behaving like animals.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP N EXPLAIN TO ME Y SARS DON'T EXIST IN THE NORTH.
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by cray91(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2020
make we End Sarz first! na somewhere change dey begin
Zico5:
I'm not surprised by the actions of the SARS. The effect of corruption from our leaders is testament to everything happening in every section of this country. We need to take bull by the horn and demand for better government. Not from only the SARS but in every area.
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by Oluwauchebest(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2020
weyreypey:
Nairamarley shame

Leave Naira Marley out of this, he's a human being too
I never wanted him to join the protest live. He has so many court case in this country. Abeg make he just focus on his music

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by Mathantics: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2020
YoonSung20:
Na scam ooo, SARZ will still be banned again in 2022, watch!

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website or Company Website + Free Domain Registration + SEO. Check signature for contact details

You're right

Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by manunitedbabes: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2020
grin e good
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2020
2cribz:
What ant the sars ar ore road,benin and abraka. Pls does the order not cover those areas. Sars were still obtaining boys at ore as at yesterdayp

In all honesty, I wonder why Edo boys will allow SARS guys keep harassing them. Especially along the Ore expressway.

Edo of all places... Them fall hand sha

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by Alezy(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2020
sylarada:
POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND... grin grin grin

You can put your money to work for you while you sleep with your eyes close shocked
this your company that gives 20%, its a forest company?
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by archangel1(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Am surprised. A whole Commisoner of Police came out receive and talk to peaceful protesters. I expected their frequent brutality.
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by Bigsunny01(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Very good

It's time to also protest against monthly payment of our politifians who are earning higher than other political leaders around the world, dey are sucking our dear country

This act of greed, selfish interest and bulshit is increasing the level of poverty each and everyday and it has to be stop

If it's for dem to delete for dis country to revive so be it...enough is enough

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by sylarada(f): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2020
Alezy:
this your company that gives 20%, its a forest company?

Yea, Forex, Real Estate and Agriculture
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by Alezy(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2020
sylarada:

Yea, Forex, Real Estate and Agriculture
oh okay, cool. Let's talk via mails
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by Liposure: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2020
Enough is enough
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by sylarada(f): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Alezy:
oh okay, cool. Let's talk via mails
WhatsApp only, thanks
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by Liposure: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2020
buchilino:

CAN SOMEBODY HELP N EXPLAIN TO ME Y SARS DON'T EXIST IN THE NORTH.
if you ve been following the news closely you will realise sars has been instrumental in the fight against insurgency and armed banditry. For example, just recently they rescued some soldiers from the hands of bokoharam. The other time they repelled an attack by same bk when the soldiers were no where to be found
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by karnap(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2020
grin
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by BajuGoldmehda(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Hakeem Dosunmu has been proactive this days especially coming to the field to console the vulnerable from a visit to the raped family in Lagos to Protester and so on. How I wish other head of police force should replicate this kind of professionalism gesture so other would follow and Nigeria police reform would come to place...

Anyway, We Move!!
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by rahymrafiu(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2020
These issues are not limited to sars alone, but to all government parastatals and tye general public at large.
Let hint the nail on it's head, the issue of corruption is actually from the grass root level (i. e from the government to those we call our leaders of tomorrow).
Truly, the way and method the nigerian police and sars operate looks some how but are we really fighting or protesting for our own personal interest or for the benefit of the public at large.
I COME IN PEACE
UNITED WE STAND
#ENDSARS
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by buchilino(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Liposure:
if you ve been following the news closely you will realise sars has been instrumental in the fight against insurgency and armed banditry. For example, just recently they rescued some soldiers from the hands of bokoharam. The other time they repelled an attack by same bk when the soldiers were no where to be found

SO IN THE NORTH DEY FIGHT BANDITRY, WHILE IN THE SOUTH DEY KILL INNOCENT PPLE
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by Bitcoinomy(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2020
In the next 2 weeks, its gonna to look like a protest never happened and its gonna be business as usual.
Re: EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives by InvertedHammer: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

In all honesty, I wonder why Edo boys will allow SARS guys keep harassing them. Especially along the Ore expressway.

Edo of all places... Them fall hand sha
/
That's a mythbuster. I used to believe that Edo guys are tough. They are empty barrels afterall. Only 6 members of SARS will enter their street and terrorize everybody and Edo boys can only wail. Unbelievable!

Guys at Computer village even have more balls than Edo boys. They resisted SARS and heaven didn't fall
\

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Shoyebo's Wife: Owner Of Killer Truck Mocked Me With N250K / EFCC Arraigns Man Over N4.5m Love Scam (Pictured) / Rescued Nigerian Trafficked Girls In Ghana To Return Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.