Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,930 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

“Leave A Violent Relationship, Before You Die” – Janemena - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Leave A Violent Relationship, Before You Die” – Janemena (749 Views)

Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction / A Woman Can Stay In A Violent Relationship Because The Sex Is Good-ify Nancy Uba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Leave A Violent Relationship, Before You Die” – Janemena by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Popular Nigerian Instagram twerk queen, Janemena has advised women in abusive relationships or marriages to call it to quit before they lose their lives.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/violent.jpg[/img]

Janemana who gave this advice on her verified Instagram page noted that although quitting a relationship is hard but it would be better to treat a wound by oneself than the morgue attendant dressing the wounds for a funeral.

She Wrote;

“So I feel like I’m not one to share this because, to be honest, I have never been in a violent relationship with anyone so I really don’t know the right things to say, BUT I really want to say this�.

“If you are in A violent relationship/marriage, Be it Emotional or Sexual abuse(yes there is, even if you are married to that person) and any type of violence you think can take your life in a second, Please Pack your things and leave o because when it happens. They will only write ‘eeyhaaa or Rip(yes they will also abbreviate it)�.

“Though they say it’s not easy to “PACK AND LEAVE” because sometimes we just want to try and repair what’s already broken, but is it not better to treat those wounds on your body than for the morgue attendants to beautify those wounds, just to get you ready for your funeral.

“If you are an abusive person, please change today. No be when you don kill person, you go try dey change and beg for forgiveness from God�.”

https:///leave-a-violent-relationship-before-you-die-janemena/
Re: “Leave A Violent Relationship, Before You Die” – Janemena by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Ok
Re: “Leave A Violent Relationship, Before You Die” – Janemena by Olamotad: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Do u know woman too are violence in married to a man. yes ooo. don't talk about woman only talk about man that are violated in marriage too.

3 Likes

Re: “Leave A Violent Relationship, Before You Die” – Janemena by meobizy(f): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2020
She’s likely telling us something. Her husband’s family members are probably on his neck trying to force him to cover her up. A woman like her would refuse such until it comes to physical blows.

1 Like

Re: “Leave A Violent Relationship, Before You Die” – Janemena by Houseofglam7(f): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2020
cry
Re: “Leave A Violent Relationship, Before You Die” – Janemena by PureGoldh(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Seen and Noted
Re: “Leave A Violent Relationship, Before You Die” – Janemena by IamD18: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Women who sound woke on social media are the ones suffering domestic violence the most.
Re: “Leave A Violent Relationship, Before You Die” – Janemena by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2020
Seen,we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: “Leave A Violent Relationship, Before You Die” – Janemena by CosmicPhoenix: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2020
i can bet my black a55 that this girl dey chop slaps for house.

(1) (Reply)

What Small Doctor Did Today In His Church That Get People Talking (picture) / Nigerian Male Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'Curves' In New Photos / This Smartest Kid Actress In Nigeria Is Really Giving Amazing Movies! [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.