Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

"I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino (2712 Views)

Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by ebukajay184: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2020
"I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image As A Public Figure" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino Melaye

Instagram model, Roman Goddess has apologized to former Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye over the controversial hotel video which went viral last weekend, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that Roman Goddess took to social media to share videos of her visiting Dino Melaye who she described as her "uncle and daddy" in a hotel.

Following the controversy that trailed the video, Roman Goddess has now apologized to the former lawmaker. She also stated that she wasn't trying to jeopardize his image as a public figure.

Roman Goddess wrote:

"Hello @Senator Dino Melaye. Sorry for the inconveniency I caused you sir. I wasn't trying to jeopardize your image as a public figure. you are a role model to our country Nigeria. I'm sorry if the video I posted affected you negatively. It's all because I see you as a mentor & a would be uncle @dinomelaye"

https://igberetvnews.com/1367652/wasnt-trying-jeopardize-image-public-figure-roman-goddess-apologizes-dino-melaye/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by LawLab247: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2020
Ok
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by daddytime(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Public Toilet.

See English, even Bobrisky sabi book pass this Arab shiiit eater sef..kai

"Inconveniency, a role model to our country Nigeria, and a would-be uncle".

Dino sef get sense dodge her sharp sharp.

10 Likes

Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by SmartProf(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Lol...A Roman goddess who is not known in Rome must be a China made goddess. She should channel the energy in learning how to spell 'inconveniences' rather than the 'inconveniency' she did put up. So after visiting Dino in a hotel, her brain didn't tell her to chop and clean her mouth quietly, she went on social media to announce it. This is a failed attempt at repairing the embarrassment already caused. She visited Dino in a hotel to sell what she sells to her clients and was proud of it. It's only Dino who felt embarrassed cos the public now know he has probably tasted a so called goddess in za oza room.

9 Likes

Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

it was not your fault, it was his. how will a man with such caliber reckon with such lady? to the extent of taking a video.

well I guess pictures would have do, that those video. no matter how less secure a wife is she will be worried about his instinct.
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by Karemarealty288(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Junkyard goddess.

2 Likes

Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by NobleAngell(f): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Madam sponge bob SQUARE PANTS, Dino will not patronize you anymore. He is a very coded bad guy and you seem to be a clout chaser.

4 Likes

Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by ikorodureporta: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by mayklef(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Next year now this mumu dullard. Will be in biggies house and pwople will stan with her.....

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by DankemzI(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2020
This her chest no de rest? where is Cossy
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by nzeobi(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Would be uncle or would be client.
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by Vyzz: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Some people don't just get it....

Not all men fancy chest heavy ladies...
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by Bimiafashion(f): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2020
Guyman run,check siggy jawee
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by Houseofglam7(f): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2020
undecided
"Inconveniency"?
Really

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by illicit(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2020
A would be uncle

Wtf does that mean?

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by Kendumazy(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by StepTwo: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2020
ROLE MODEL TO NIGERIA shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by Twelfthman: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Fish brain wWhore...

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by wwwtortoise(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2020
Uncle Dino is also a customer ?
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
daddytime:
Public Toilet.

See English, even Bobrisky sabi book pass this Arab shiiit eater sef..kai

"Inconveniency, a role model to our country Nigeria, and a would-be uncle".

Dino sef get sense dodge her sharp sharp.
A typical Olosho with fish brain
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by SpicyMimi(f): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
It is well

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by mytime24(f): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
#room306 matters

Re: "I Wasn't Trying To Jeopardize Your Image" - Roman Goddess Apologizes To Dino by CzarChris(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
illicit:
A would be uncle

Wtf does that mean?
I honestly thought I was the only one that phrase jumped out on. Uncle abi na Huncle?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meagan Good & Husband Ask Wedding Guests To Pay For Honeymoon / P-square's Paul Okoye Is Indeed The Father Of Elshama's Son Says Elshama Igbanoi / Photos: Ini Edo, Rita Dominic and Omotola In Nollywood Celebrates Omotola Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.