Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,929 members, 7,890,067 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary (32838 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Frontdude(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Judolisco:
Nothing but respect for dis two... Dis man and his wife produced top class Christian movies .. Wish u more happy years 2geda
Please Any idea where to get mount Zion movies
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by toyinsalammy(f): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Congratulations Ma n Sir, I tap into this grace for my young marriage too
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Judolisco(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Frontdude:

Please Any idea where to get mount Zion movies
u can check on YouTube or vidmate

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Josephamos382: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hapi married life sir and ma, more of God's anointing IJN
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Congratulations to them. Business owners can now send or receive money from any bank with zero account balance with FCMB Business Account Online. Click on the link below to open an account.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Tpresh(f): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awesome....
Happy Anniversary sir and ma, God will continue to uphold your home.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Makschinchin: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ajibade123:
more of this ijn

Do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my contact

Ijn?? ?? ??
Write in Jesus' Name in full naaaaaaaaaa.. Is it so difficult to type
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by sorsor(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
hstar:
Please, how do I get to baba adisa bus stop, lekki epe express way, Lagos.?

Though, there is lekki ajah bus in my place, but to get to the aforementioned destination is my headache

Take a bus to Ajah when you get to Ajah bstop under bridge you take a bus going to Eleko tell the driver you want to stop at baba adisa bustop..

Bro always remind the driver ur bustop as u begin the journey o make him no go carry u pass .
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by hstar: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
sorsor:

Take a bus to Ajah when you get to Ajah bstop under bridge you take a bus going to Eleko tell the driver you want to stop at baba adisa bustop..

Bro always remind the driver ur bustop as u begin the journey o make him no go carry u pass .
Thanks for the info, remain blessed
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by PurestBoy(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Congratulations Sir and Ma. your movies are awesome. one out of many that got me happy was the one Your son wrote, "Abattoir" that films was superb. more grace to the ministry.

and thank you for giving us something to watch that will build us spiritually and not Diminish us.

Any link to download the movie?
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Frontdude(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Judolisco:
u can check on YouTube or vidmate
Ok thanks
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Marklarger(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
WOW �����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Dance To Welcome Bishop Oyedepo To Omu Aran In Kwara / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.