Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,432 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

Investment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment (157 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment by K1ngDavid: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Good days people,

I know we all love the sound of making money without doing anything, well I've got you covered.

Entrustcoin has made it a reality, it's not a crypto currency, the "coin" in the name doesn't mean it's a crypto.

Enough of the talk, so you earn 3,300ngn on every 2k investment, you just need yourself and your phone.

The platform won't make you rich overnight but it'll make you rich as you continue investing.

It's a sure passive income, this country can make you loose hope, but give entrustcoin a shot to revive your hope.

Love you all cool smiley
My email: kingdavidnwogu9@gmail.com wink

(1) (Reply)

Mortgage And Defaults / Breakfast Inspo / IGP Dissolves The Anti-robbery Squad (SARS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.