Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,772 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) (68319 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by faceland: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
CalliDora1:

This is not the first time a man is molesting his daughter. There are several cases.

What about the case where a french man was sleeping with his two grown up daughters until they pulled the trigger on him?

What of the one that recently happened in Nigeria where the father impregnated his daughter and aborted it for her?

What about the so many we don't know about? Why has it been only the men

Anyways, my advice still remains, mothers should monitor their girl child with their fathers and should in fact warn them not to get so close. Precautionary measures has to be taken henceforth. At least if the closeness is not there, the father would not be tempted to look his daughters way when the devil strikes.

I am sure if you use Google there are many mother's molesting their own children male and female. Just remember, Nairaland is not the real world. If you marry an animal, then don't leave your child with tht animal. There are millions of dads that raise their children without incident (some as single parent dad).
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by stag: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2020
CalliDora1:

Hey, young man. I think you should stop ttalking trash cos no man is worth cutting a slack any more these days of moral decadence.

Do not trust your girl child with any man and yes! Including their fathers. That's the only safety measures for now. Damn!

This is so terribly disappointing to read. Why marry a man you can not trust with his own daughter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.