Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... (630 Views)

Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. / Challenges And Prospects Of Civil Engineering Practice In Nigeria / How To Follow-up Online Prospects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by forsmesonly: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
��� Get 250+ Potential Prospect who will be interested in your business LIKE and FOLLOW your Facebook Page.

Are you a small business owner?
Self employed?
Entrepreneurs
SMEs
This weekend, my team and I are willing to show only interested 50 people,
- Facebook Page Creation and Page Optimization
- How to get 250+ potential prospects that will be interested in your business LIKE and FOLLOW your Facebook page.
- How to use Facebook Sponsored Ads to take your business into the hands of people that are desperately in need of it, have the money to pay to get it, and are ready to pay to get it.

BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING:
- As a participant of this training, We know you will need something’s to give your business that cooperate face it should look, So, as a way of supporting you in this worthy cause my team and I have prevailed with some of our sponsors and they have agreed to give you a special discount for any of the services you might need from the listed below
{T&C Applied} :
1. Brand / Business Name Registration with CAC
2. Tax ID number registration
3. Creation of Website for your Brand
4. Business Cards and Stickers
5. Banners, Fliers
6. Social Media Manager
7. Social Media Advert Placement
8. Brand Logo, Letter Head, Customize Envelop
9. Business Plan
10. Website and Blog Manager etc

GUESS WHAT You will learn all these and also benefit from the special discount with just ₦2,500.

₦1,500 will be used to run 3 days Facebook Sponsored Ad and you will use the ₦1,000 left to buy a bottle of coke and a snacks for my team and I for showing you how to do this and also for the making this WHOOPING benefit available to you.

TO PARTICIPATE, kindly response with I AM INTERESTED to get the link to join the watsapp group.

Remember, nobody will stumble on your business online by accident, if you don’t blow the trumpet of your business nobody will know your business exist not to talk of coming to check whatever you are selling....
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by forsmesonly: 6:28am On Oct 13, 2020
October is 13 days old today, HOW FAR HAVE YOU GONE WITH YOUR PLANS FOR THIS MONTH?

It is very obvious that as the day goes by,many will not be able to accomplished their goals due to the happenings in the country and in the world at large.

My advice for you is to STAY FOCUS. Dont get carried away too much by the distraction..

DISTRACTION is one tool the devil's tool this period to make you lose focus of your goals or plans . There have been lots of it this year and we will see it increasing by the day.

PLEASE STAY FOCUS..This is one thing that will help you in achieving your goals in the remaining days of this year is STAYING FOCUS.
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by forsmesonly: 3:09am On Oct 14, 2020
Remember, no body will stumble on your business online by accident, if you dont do anything to bring people,no one will come check you out..

Do something today to create an AWARENESS of your business
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by forsmesonly: 5:01am On Oct 14, 2020
If you believe in your business idea, you will nurture it, you will stay with it,you will do everything you can positively to grow it.

You have all it takes to be the best in your niche market, but start somewhere, and when you start to keep it to yourself, preach the good news of your business to your targeted audience.

All or most of the successful people in your niche market all started somewhere.

Don’t despite the days of small beginnings,but don’t remain small..
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by forsmesonly: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2020
Borrowing or lending money to finance a growing business or to finance a business idea is not the best way to grow a business,why not start with the resource at your disposal and grow from there.

It’s not a crime to start small,but don’t remain small..
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by Tygrathris(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Everything depends on the motivation and action plan, if a person wants something - he will definitely get it - money, business, recognition...
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by forsmesonly: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Remember, no body will stumble on your business online by accident, if you dont do anything to bring people,no one will come check you out..

Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by forsmesonly: 5:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Only Interested persons who want to know how to take their business into the hands of people that desperately need it to have the money to pay to have it and are ready to pay to have it should send a message to

cares2fid@outlook.com

Subject: Adverts that Converts

Body of the message: I want to take my business into the hands of people that need it, and are ready to pay to have it...

Remember, if you don't create the AWARENESS of your business, no one will know your business exists and nobody will come to check you out...

Nobody will stumble on your business presence online by accident, if you do nothing, no one will come to check you out,

SHOW YOUR INTEREST BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO THE ABOVE EMAIL AND I will show you how to blow the trumpet of your business to prospects who are ready to buy whatever you are selling...
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by Cohelm(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
This is really a topical trend in our time.
And I especially like the fact that with this format of work a person can control his own schedule, it is convenient.
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by forsmesonly: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2020
Good morning everyone and happy new month..

Remember, you have all it takes to be successful in this life...
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by forsmesonly: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Only Interested persons who want to know how to take their business into the hands of people that desperately need it to have the money to pay to have it and are ready to pay to have it should send a message to

cares2fid@outlook.com

Subject: Adverts that Converts

Body of the message: I want to take my business into the hands of people that need it, and are ready to pay to have it...

Remember, if you don't create the AWARENESS of your business, no one will know your business exists and nobody will come to check you out...

Nobody will stumble on your business presence online by accident, if you do nothing, no one will come to check you out,

SHOW YOUR INTEREST BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO THE ABOVE EMAIL AND I will show you how to blow the trumpet of your business to prospects who are ready to buy whatever you are selling...
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by forsmesonly: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2020
Remember, nobody will stumble on your business online by accident, if you don't do anything to bring people, no one will come to check you out..

Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by jimitacomputer(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
I AM INTERESTED. 08129457234
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by chidekings(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
jimitacomputer:
I AM INTERESTED. 08129457234
Jimita the criminal
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by Kreamie(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin
chidekings:

Jimita the criminal
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by forsmesonly: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2020
��� Get 250+ Potential Prospect who will be interested in your business LIKE and FOLLOW your Facebook Page.

Are you a small business owner?
Self employed?
Entrepreneurs
SMEs
This weekend, my team and I are willing to show only interested 50 people,
- Facebook Page Creation and Page Optimization
- How to get 250+ potential prospects that will be interested in your business LIKE and FOLLOW your Facebook page.
- How to use Facebook Sponsored Ads to take your business into the hands of people that are desperately in need of it, have the money to pay to get it, and are ready to pay to get it.

BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING:
- As a participant of this training, We know you will need something’s to give your business that cooperate face it should look, So, as a way of supporting you in this worthy cause my team and I have prevailed with some of our sponsors and they have agreed to give you a special discount for any of the services you might need from the listed below
{T&C Applied} :
1. Brand / Business Name Registration with CAC
2. Tax ID number registration
3. Creation of Website for your Brand
4. Business Cards and Stickers
5. Banners, Fliers
6. Social Media Manager
7. Social Media Advert Placement
8. Brand Logo, Letter Head, Customize Envelop
9. Business Plan
10. Website and Blog Manager etc

GUESS WHAT You will learn all these and also benefit from the special discount with just ₦2,500.

₦1,500 will be used to run 3 days Facebook Sponsored Ad and you will use the ₦1,000 left to buy a bottle of coke and a snacks for my team and I for showing you how to do this and also for the making this WHOOPING benefit available to you.

TO PARTICIPATE, kindly response with I AM INTERESTED to get the link to join the watsapp group.

Remember, nobody will stumble on your business online by accident, if you don’t blow the trumpet of your business nobody will know your business exist not to talk of coming to check whatever you are selling....
Re: Take Your Business To Your Potential Prospects... by forsmesonly: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Can One Bid For A Government Contract With A Registered Business Name? / Zero Interest Loan For New & Existing Bread Distributors / Marketers / Mosil Logistics Is The Best Logistics Company In Abuja And Lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.