Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,092 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:12 PM

Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ (32936 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by 197(f): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2011
who is this good luck Jonathan you people are talking about here undecided
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by mamagee3(f): 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2011
adagz 01:

even her face looks like a monster,no wonder i have never devout my 1min of my time for her silly show
I have never watched her show for once in my life.

Everytime the show comes on, I get bored and change the channel, it's almost like I'm allergic to it.

Anytime I make up my mind to watch it, I change my mind.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by sizzlers(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2011
Signs of endtime.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by sizzlers(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
mama-gee:

I have never watched her show for once in my life.

Everytime the show comes on, I get bored and change the channel, it's almost like I'm allergic to it.

Anytime I make up my mind to watch it, I change my mind.

really?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by hbrednic: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2011
Evil woman, see how fat she is tongue
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by mamagee3(f): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2011
hbrednic:

Evil woman, see how fat she is tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by texazzpete(m): 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
Smh at you people. An atheist like Bill Gates that spends billions of his own hard earned money in helping the poor and defenceless is better than 70% of Nigerian 'sunday-sunday' Christians to whom love of their fellow man is a strange concept.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
texazzpete:

Smh at you people. An atheist like Bill Gates that spends billions of his own hard earned money in helping the poor and defenceless is better than 70% of Nigerian 'sunday-sunday' Christians to whom love of their fellow man is a strange concept.

Don't mind these yeye hypocrites. I'd take Oprah anyday to these fake Christians. . .including our so-called men of God sef. They talk Jesus all day but their actions suggest Lucifer all the way.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by mamagee3(f): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2011
sizzlers:

Signs of endtime.
True talk
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by identified(m): 12:10am On Mar 06, 2011
we no longer fear God because we are well fed, with the sort of blasphemy I see on nairaland these days I'm forced to believe judgement will begin in nairaland.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by cmpunk: 12:33am On Mar 06, 2011
who she call herself .she be God?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by chic2pimp(m): 12:56am On Mar 06, 2011
texazzpete:

Make that 99.99%
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by emmose(m): 3:09am On Mar 06, 2011
damn it!, She indirectly damn Jesus, Damn her!!!!!!!!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by elrony(m): 3:11am On Mar 06, 2011
hahhahaah see endtime staring at ma face lmfao, i dont give a damn bout oprah or anybody cos man must die no matter how rich lol

GOD have mercy,
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by SeanT21(f): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2011
When people are poor, they run to God. When they are rich, they forget about him.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 06, 2011
so funny that someone who has been through hell while growing up(raped by uncle,got pregnant in the process)and struggles to make it in life will be so derided by the Nigerian public while OBJ,and the fellow thieves that have raped the Nigerian populace get all sort of hand claps
how many pastors and you on here actually live like you preach but will always be the very 1st to turn to holy ghost soldier as soon as one of these so called men of God are being challenged.
it is ye of weak mind and heart who fears falling to the temptation of the dark
Not a fire and brim stone christian but I do know right from wrong and a lot of our pastors are way worse than all the atheists i have read about
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by Bluhazel: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2011
Never had time to watch her shows cos i don't see anything special about anyway.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by kabukabu50(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2011
milehigh06:

so funny that someone who has been through hell while growing up(violated by uncle,got pregnant in the process)and struggles to make it in life will be so derided by the Nigerian public while OBJ,and the fellow thieves that have violated the Nigerian populace get all sort of hand claps
how many pastors and you on here actually live like you preach but will always be the very 1st to turn to holy ghost soldier as soon as one of these so called men of God are being challenged.
it is ye of weak mind and heart who fears falling to the temptation of the dark
Not a fire and brim stone christian but I do know right from wrong and a lot of our pastors are way worse than all the atheists i have read about

Applause,well said.
Nigerians have shown themselves not to be different than some of those in the African American community who tear down and criticize self made,hardworking successful folks and idolize their greedy self serving sychophant politicians grin grin grin grin.
These fools would rather kiss the white mans ring, i.e. Christianity and self themsleves into slavery than uplift their own community.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by Mobinga: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2011
Yeah, You can tell somethings wrong with her. She has enough money to last a wise man 10 lifetimes.
Phucking Insane. Phucking hypocrites. All ya'll criticising and accusing her, if the Lord comes now you all would be stoned under Hell, coz the hell itself would be too Good for you Liars, backstabbing corpses.
Phucking Ridiculous.

Little cockroaches
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by Mobinga: 8:46am On Mar 06, 2011
Yeah, You can tell somethings wrong with her. She has enough money to last a wise man 10 lifetimes.
Phucking Insane. Phucking hypocrites. All ya'll criticising and accusing her, if the Lord comes now you all would be stoned under Hell, coz the hell itself would be too Good for you Liars, backstabbing corpses.
Phucking Ridiculous.

Little cockroaches
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by babaowo: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2011
She didn't believe in Christ cos Jesus had cast her away for d devil on earth
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by Sparkle777(f): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2011
What are some of you guys talking about? The so called cousin says she talks about Jesus ALL the time,I bet she was paid to WORK. Some pple are so naive,pple that work with Christian ministers know too well that they don't just pray,they actually work. Oprah's family are well taken care of, you all know that you can NEVER please family members. I enjoy her show tremendously and I think the world's a better place cos she's in it. I may not agree 100% with everything she says but the fact is that she's a woman that worked hard for who she's become and she did a slendid job of it. Besides bad belly must talk.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by aieromon(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2011
Guess somebody is making money somewhere with this publication.Oprah has every right to hire/fire whoever she likes irrespective of the reason.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by InkedNerd(f): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2011
Some of you people on this thread are just plain ṡtupid!!! What the hell does her not being married have to do with her firing her cousin?!?! I swear, some of you are so quick to cast judgment on others.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by pinkrex(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2011
You all blaspheme in the name of creating humour on a thread. Be careful about what your head makes you say. Jesus is not the topic so you religious bigots should diffrenciate.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by Dauchman(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2011
Amazing. Women want to take over everything, if you guys have actually sat down to understand the motive behind her church, it is simply the liberalization of women. Because for her, God has always put men before women and she is saying it should not be so.

Before jumping to conclusion i think questions should be asked. And believe it or not, its not every time people speak about others because they ae jealous. In this present age we have what we call freedom of speech, so if the cousin has spoken about Jesus during her break time to other employees and they have not taken offense to that, then there is nothing wrong with that but on the other hand if she has done so during work hours or it is against the company's policy to do so, then she got what she deserved. After all the bible tells us to give to Caesar what belongs to him and to God what belongs to him.

I would also like to fault a statement that its only atheist that are rich, i know lots of Christians and Muslims that are also on the forbes richest men in the world. If people decide to follow or believe in a religion I do not think it is right to dissuade them from doing so especially if you do not have a better alternative for them. We live in a free society and anyone is allowed to join whatever association that makes him/her feel good. Any enlightened person should know that.

P.S I also wonder what the plenty noise about oprah's show is about, never been able to sit and watch it, but i would not stop anyone from watching it as long as you enjoy, continue watching.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by dowjones(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2011
it's none of my business what oprah does with her family what pisses me of about her is that she is a staunch believer in new age religions and has even created her own religion (search on that). she is more like a goddess to many american women and they do anything if not everything she does.
oprah's show encourages divorce, feminism and she makes women feel they are not okay the way God created them.

anybody who is unaware of oprah's affliations with top occultic fraternities and brotherhoods should SHUT THE PHUCK UP and do some research before arguing blindly then come back on nairaland and apologize !!!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by Pafuri(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2011
Listen up cousin Jo Baldwin, "Oraph" should have fired your behind earlier. I, personally, do not respect people who rant and rave about jesus. Understand that I have nothing against the guy (jesus) long as he keeps out of my business, I just think that one's faith is personal and so, should be kept to oneself. So, you want to preach in the workplace, and to your boss? shocked shocked You probably should search for a job in Nigeria. As for madame billionaire not liking y'all her lazy, dependent bunch of whinnos, deal with it. she owes you nothing. And for Oraph's mother, what manner of a woman! People need to read up on this woman who spent most of her life on her back with all sorts of men on top of her. Disfunctional family, if ever there was one! grin grin. And lastly, Oraph Whitewannabe can go to hell with her bunch of white followers who delight in a black person who, manifestly, hates her racial origin. Money wont change that, not even a school in South Africa will! angry angry angry angry
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by whiteroses(f): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2011
enemy is a must if you wan blow! success na turn by turn Jo should tell Baba God make e reach am turn tongue

family experience, when my Dad came up and every wanka in the family wants a post, come see hatred and jujuism shocked just because my mum says never because even people with schoolcert wants to be managers and directors, then accusations arose from every corner and we were labelled bad. I can assure you this Jo woman is just unhappy about something else shiior
Re: Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ by duduspace(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2011
If no one has nothing bad to say about you, then I'm sorry yu don't matter or amount to much. Sorry people with empty lives needs others with meaningful lives to talk about. "Carry go" Oprah, let them talk and keep going strong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina / Genevieve Nnaji Without Makeup - Picture / Anna Banner Marks 21st Birthday With Her Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.