Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,044 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss (64829 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off / Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
careytommy37:

Arab men have the biggest dicks as their women have the widest cvnts (evolution i guess)
Just as South East Asian men have the smallest dicks while their women have the tightes cvnts

na you Sabi
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by kayuseful: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
SegFault:

but Jesus said that he did not come to change a word in the Old Testament therefore, if you don't follow the old testament you are not a Christian period. Don't try to twist this one bro, facts is that you all cherry pick, by the way Jesus never said anything like "no one should keep slaves" or "no one deserves to be a slave"

Don't add to what I said. Stick to following Jesus' explanation of the Old Testament. That is how to be a Christian!
It's not about changing a word in OT or not, it's about how it is explained

For example, there are slaves in the OT, but what is Christ's explanation of it? That we should begin to make fellow humans slaves? Is the Bible about making followers of the Jewish culture or about life for all men irrespective of their race or Language?

Again,
Follow the Islamic explanation and become a Muslim.
Follow the Judaist explanation and become a Judaist.
Follow your own explanation and become a new-found religion.
To be a Christian, you have to follow how Jesus explained the bible
It's simple.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by CioAngels(f): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yet, with the insult they say they give to them, they still follow, run after them for money
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by cooltola(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
What are african women, infact, any sane human doing in that dusty achaic arab dessert anyway? country full with masogynistic backwards fat smelly pigs.

They wanted to jail me for just drinking beer and chatting an arab woman up, allegedlly. Luckily i had already left their dusty shithole the day before.

If not for their so called oil NO human would go to that their dusty middle of No where.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Fmghewzy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
leksite120:
You're an hypocrite.
Those people too are humans, so humans generally commit crimes. So Christians in Nigeria are pure?
Or wait, to be truthful to yourself, America/Nigeria and Saudi , which has the low crime rate?
.Even here in Nigeria, anytime there's news about rape coming from a northerner, u guys are always so quick to tag it religious. Whereby, rape news that come from the south is 3× the north.
We always see horrible news of US everyday(a man who raped his 6months old daughter) but none of u have ever tagged it religious..

Stop talking ......,who told you am a Christian .
I know the Christians in Nigeria are only religious but most not holy, many of them are only sunday christians ,they handpick what the want from the Bible ,and leave the rest.

But let's be honest with ourselves from a neutral perspective, Christianity is 10x better than islam .Not being biased at all.The facts are there ,you see it in their rules, In their beliefs.
you don't need to be so smart ,to understand that those laws in Islam were put in place by their religious leaders to satisfy their excesses .

And who the Bleep told you there are low crime rate,the crime rate is average as everywhere not as if it is so low like you are claiming.
That's if there is even freedom of press ,their media is controlled,that's is why we don't really hear of badshit happening there.
My advice is go and check you tube ,see for yourself.
By the way the Saudi Arabia you mention is still fair.compare to Iraq,iran,Pakistan,Afghanistan
Am not against the fact that crime knows no tribe, religion,race or anything.
All I just want you to know is that Islam supports it ,take it or leave it.
Imagine marrying a 6 yrs old girl
Imagine a religion that allows you to own slaves.
In case you don't know,the Arabs belief blacks are lowlifes and are meant to be their slaves , somehow they backed it up with their religious shit.

Many and many more ,but a friend is already cautioning me, saying I should stop . I wanted to bring up cases about their prophet but don't want that to turn the thread to another senseless argument.
Just so that can you know ,Islam is a really terrible religion simple.

If you are wondering how I came up with this conclusion,
I went to a majority Muslim school,had a lot of friends who are Muslims.
Sometimes I get to see what they are being taught during irk,at times sit and listen to their lessons on Fridays.
Even from what my friends say and believe,you can sense something is wrong in the teachings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Fmghewzy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
SegFault:

But in the bible slavery too was seen as a norm.

There is old and new testament oo,lol

But bro be sincere do you see christians owning slaves .Am not a Christian oo,so don't think am biased
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by dasparrow: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
I am keeping this young woman in my prayers. I hope the Kenyan Embassy in Doha will be able to assist her. I keep saying it here on Nairaland that racism is real and be careful where you go to as an African but oftentimes our people don't listen.

Go to Nairaland's travel section for instance, you see some Nigerians looking to go to some very racist countries. When you try to advise them, they think you are an enemy of progress who does not want them to travel out of the country for the proverbial greener pastures. Oh well! Africans will learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Thetruthalways: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fussion1000:
Some foolish Nigerians will be portraying Saudi as holy country, projecting her as if " dey no dey shit'

African brains need factory reset.

Thank God today is Friday, let abobakus come out and defend holy and perfect men and women on earth
You just exhibit your stupidity here....
First of all you have to understand that Mekkah and Madina are the two holy places in Saudi Arabia... Those are the places that are holy unlike other places like Riyadh, Jeddah and the rest in Saudi Arabia
Am sure you are aware of the atrocities happening in Vatican...where the pope resides, isn't it a holy city?...
Nobody said they don't do shit there...
Thank you
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Thetruthalways: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You just exhibit your ignorance and stupidity here....
First of all you have to understand that Mekkah and Madina are the two holy places in Saudi Arabia... Those are the places that are holy unlike other places like Riyadh, Jeddah and the rest in Saudi Arabia
Am sure you are aware of the atrocities happening in Vatican...where the pope resides, isn't it a holy city?...
Nobody said they don't do shit there...
Thank you
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by rotimage(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
zuto4u:
U are just a slowpoke! The lady never mentioned being in Doha Qatar, she kept saying Saudia Saudia. Even the man that gave her I lift also mentioned Saudi many times. Stop defending what cannot be defended.

Where u heard Saudi you nit
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Fucsheetup(f): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Matrimonous:
She can't just be going without asking questions. That's crass!
What's there in looking for someone to ask the direction to a Police station??
You must not know about Saudi Arabia. Women mean nothing and are properties. Pretty sure she can’t visit a police station without the company of a male.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Fucsheetup(f): 12:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Starzo:
old testament I repeat, old testament
Christian's r bound by the teachings of Christ ( new testament)
So the Old Testament is not part of your religion? Why then is still being preached in your churches and laws from there still held high? Genuinely curious.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Fucsheetup(f): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2020
chaloskyx:
BECAUSE THEY VALUE THEIR CITIZENS SOMETHING OUR LEADERS DONT DO TO THEIRS AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS SO WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY TREAT US WITH RESPECT WHEN OUR LEADERS DONT AND WE DONT COMPLAIN
Are you trolling?
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Fucsheetup(f): 12:18am On Oct 10, 2020
kayuseful:

Don't add to what I said. Stick to following Jesus' explanation of the Old Testament. That is how to be a Christian!
It's not about changing a word in OT or not, it's about how it is explained

For example, there are slaves in the OT, but what is Christ's explanation of it? That we should begin to make fellow humans slaves? Is the Bible about making followers of the Jewish culture or about life for all men irrespective of their race or Language?

Again,
Follow the Islamic explanation and become a Muslim.
Follow the Judaist explanation and become a Judaist.
Follow your own explanation and become a new-found religion.
To be a Christian, you have to follow how Jesus explained the bible
It's simple.
Bro. Jehovah does NOT change, and you still worship him despite the horrors in the OT. You sound like the OT was not the basis of your religion and has nothing to do with it.

Or do you worship just Jesus? What about Jehovah?
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by kayuseful: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Bro. Jehovah does NOT change, and you still worship him despite the horrors in the OT. You sound like the OT was not the basis of your religion and has nothing to do with it.

Who's Jesus, who's God?
Jesus is the Lord God, Yahweh, Elohim.
He is God who has come to explain Himself. I stick to His explanation of the Old Testament as that is the only true understanding. Any other explanation of the "horrors" cannot be right
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Starzo: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2020
It's been taught as more a less a history lesson
We follow the laws of the New testament
Fucsheetup:
So the Old Testament is not part of your religion? Why then is still being preached in your churches and laws from there still held high? Genuinely curious.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by zuto4u(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
U are just being too sentimental. Blind religious slave. If u really want to know where she mentioned Saudi, go to the comment section of the video on YouTube and stop defending your masters in Saudi, u slave. As a matter of fact, Kenya embassy in Saudi Arabia has taken over the matter and the girl is now in their custody. Go and hide your face in shame u religious nitwit.
rotimage:

Where u heard Saudi you nit
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by MrCork: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fucsheetup:

^^ kaiii..this babe fine like ice cream cheesy
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by kayuseful: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2020
Fucsheetup:

God is one. His name is Jesus, some choose to call Him Jehovah.
I worship Jesus/Jehovah because He is NOT THE AUTHOR OF THE HORRORS OF THE OT, and this He made clear in Jesus in that Himself died in the place of and in the hands of mankind. Jesus helped us clear the errors of the OT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / Photos From Kogi Prison Break Today / 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.