Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? (1188 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / What Are Top Skills I Need To Learn Before Leaving For USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by krissconnect(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Just like the night before going back home from boarding school, tell us how excited you were or your experiences or plans and preparations on the night before leaving Nigeria the next day.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by Alphamale101(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ah the feeling was like....

Couldn't sleep at some point I started to wake in intervals. And for the first time in years I was up before everyone in my house ��

Lost appetite the joy was so much at some point I started laughing for no reason... That feeling ehn...

I no no weytin carry me come bck Nigerian again. Something in my mind was just telling me to run but I was like maybe it's the devil that is saying that one �

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
That if I was even able to sleep...
Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Shey I go sleep gan nii
Village people no fit use sleep catch me cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by osamz007: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
we way never commot SHAA. Oluwa shower your blessings

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by krissconnect(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
osamz007:
we way never commot SHAA. Oluwa shower your blessings
Insallah �

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by chybuzky(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
ZIINI:
Shey I go sleep gan nii Village people no fit use sleep catch me cool

Lolllz with God village people no go see you oo
Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by Drenimarcus(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Couldn’t sleep till 3am and was up by 5am. By 8am, I was ready but I cried so hard knowing I will be leaving and won’t be back in a long while.

10 Likes

Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
chybuzky:

Lolllz with God village people no go see you oo
Baba sleep no fit come Ajeh grin
Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Drenimarcus:
Couldn’t sleep till 3am and was up by 5am. By 8am, I was ready but I cried so hard knowing I will be leaving and won’t be back in a long while.
You're crying instead of you to be laughing
My uncle's friend the day he was leaving come see joy all over his face na me play music for inside car
Only small children will cry .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by krissconnect(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Drenimarcus:
You cried? Be like say 9ja no tire you grin
Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by abosede93452: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Couldn’t sleep till 3dewan and was up by 5dewan. By 8dewan, I was preparation but I cried so hard knowing I will be leaving and won’t be back in a term same.
Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by Ge0grapher(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Guys, I haven't left the country before buh ordinary inter state travel I do embark on, sleep no dey catch me, talkless of when I wan commot this country??
The feeling will be out of this world. Ah dey tell u.. smiley
Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by krissconnect(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lalasticlala come tell us how you felt the night before leaving for snake land the next day

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by otipoju(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Went to work for the last day and worked all night and got off at 7 am. Got home took a shower, ate and straight to the Airport. 22 hours later I was in car picked up by some white folks....I have not rested since.

December will be my month of Rest by Gods grace.
No work just relaxing playing soccer eating and sleeping.
Re: What Was Your Last Night Like Before Leaving Nigeria? by Evect(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
undecided
abosede93452:
Couldn’t sleep till 3dewan and was up by 5dewan. By 8dewan, I was preparation but I cried so hard knowing I will be leaving and won’t be back in a term same.

As you being dey cry why you no just vex sit down back Sey you no dey go anywhere grin..
At least to show patriotism cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Mysterious Discoveries Of Giants You May Be Hearing For The First Time / How To Get Driver's License In Canada (video) / Hashtag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.