Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,294 members, 7,932,186 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

Which Radio Station Are You Addicted To In Your Area And Which Is Your Best Prog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Radio Station Are You Addicted To In Your Area And Which Is Your Best Prog (289 Views)

What Are You Addicted To? / How Do You Stop Something You Are Addicted To? / What Are You Addicted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Radio Station Are You Addicted To In Your Area And Which Is Your Best Prog by Anwons(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Direct to the question, which is your most preferred radio station in your residential state and your best program in that station?

For me, I'm in Rivers State, my most preferred station is Nigeria Info, while the program I wouldn't like to miss is hard facts anchored by Adedayo Olusakin.

Drop yours!
Re: Which Radio Station Are You Addicted To In Your Area And Which Is Your Best Prog by Bola146(f): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
I'm in Ibadan, I can't miss Olalomi Amole and Komolafe Olaiya on Fresh FM, every Wednesday and Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Which Radio Station Are You Addicted To In Your Area And Which Is Your Best Prog by Mood11: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
When 99.3 Nigeria Info FM was still functional and had well experienced OAP's, I never missed Morning cross fire with Tolulope Adeleru Balogun and Chuks, afterwards join Newspaper Headlines and water it down with "The Coven" which runs till 10:am anchored by Adenike, Nelly and Tolulope.. Those ladies kiss kiss

Then move to Wazobia FM 95.1 to dance to Yaw signing out of the studio while Lolo 1 comes in to make small girl laugh..

As soon as Lolo 1 signs out by 1pm, I tune back to Nigeria Info to listen to Alibaba "Seriously" grin grin grin with Some comedians with premium content...

Sadly not anymore..
Re: Which Radio Station Are You Addicted To In Your Area And Which Is Your Best Prog by Anwons(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mood11:
When 99.3 Nigeria Info FM was still functional and had well experienced OAP's, I never missed Morning cross fire with Tolulope Adeleru Balogun and Chuks, afterwards join Newspaper Headlines and water it down with "The Coven" which runs till 10:am anchored by Adenike, Nelly and Tolulope.. Those ladies kiss kiss

Then move to Wazobia FM 95.1 to dance to Yaw signing out of the studio while Lolo 1 comes in to make small girl laugh..

As soon as Lolo 1 signs out by 1pm, I tune back to Nigeria Info to listen to Alibaba "Seriously" grin grin grin with Some comedians with premium content...

You were really crossing fire, lol.

Sadly not anymore..

Re: Which Radio Station Are You Addicted To In Your Area And Which Is Your Best Prog by Anwons(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mood11:

That's nice

Sadly not anymore..

(1) (Reply)

From Ugheli To The World: How The End SARS Biggest Protest Started In Nigeria / Make Cool Money Per Day As Waya Agents / Best Quality Stainless 304 Railings For Home (handrail)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.