Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,516 members, 7,911,275 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:43 AM

Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos (4060 Views)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail / 'Garba Shehu Is A Clown' - Reno Omokri Counters This Garba Shehu's Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by Ctorch: 6:34am On Oct 09, 2020
Reno Omokri counters Aisha Yesufu on Igbos non Inclusion of others

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by sapientia(m): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2020
I have read everything the lady said.

Yet I can't pin the reason for her opinions

Is she saying that if I need nwa boi to sell motor parts for me at mgbuka, I should go to Kano to get a boy?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by colorsofrainbow: 6:42am On Oct 09, 2020
sapientia:

Is she saying that if I need nwa boi to sell motor parts for me at mgbuka, I should go to Kano to get a boy?

NO...she's simply saying u should go to Borno,pick one repentant bokoharam,visit Ogun pick one yahoo boy who can NEVER be committed to the system & chase your Igbo brothers far far away so that true federalism will come into play into ur own business..You,Igbo,ur boys,Fulani & Yoruba respectively. Una don complete be dat...we are all mad in this country but las las we go dey alright

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by yanabasee(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2020
A northerner will never go to an if I man to seek for a job....Never happens....

So what's the cry?

Aisha is mischievous and I have a feelings that her agenda matches that of Boko Haram..... She's a pro north and completely tribalistic....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Aisha Yesufu is getting nuts. Thanks for counseling her.
How many non fulani herdsmen has herdsmen employed in their maiming mission.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by Seerade029: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2020
What has Yoruba got to do on this matter again
Must you always use us as reference
It's between Fulani and Igbo, take note Reno angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by YoonSung30: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Reno, don't mind those selfish people jare

8 Likes

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Being ignored by Buhari while her fellow BBOG protester is earning billions at NPA, can cause mental disorder. So no one should blame her.

She and Oby Ezekwesili are in the same WhatsApp group.

Pained a55 b*tches!

11 Likes

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by naija4life247: 6:52am On Oct 09, 2020
Sebi she is your heroine. A cheap prostitute with no shame. Deal with it. FFK your hero just informed us that your daughter Precious is a prostitute with psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. I never knew mad women also prostitute.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by naija4life247: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2020
sapientia:

She is your heroine, applaud her. Buhari has ignored her, she needs attention, attend to her.
Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by helinues: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Why is this guy, Reno not proud of his region?

When is he going to stand up for the region he came from?

The igbo's should know that this fake pastor is just using them to stay relevant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by dangermouse(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Fact!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by OkaBond: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by Yobabad: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2020
This days we take Hausa Christian's and school them in business but Yoruba Muslims can never be trusted.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Igbo apprenticeship system, the NYSC of the non educated.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by awgumayor: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2020
angryh
colorsofrainbow:
no she's simply saying u should go to Borno,pick one bokoharam repentant,visit Ogun pick one yahoo boy who can NEVER be committed to the system & chase your Igbo brothers far far away so that true federalism will come into play in ur own business...we are all mad in this country but las las we go dey alright
grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by Yobabad: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:

The igbo's should know that this fake pastor is just using them to stay relevant

. Reno is super man he sure know how to command English language

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by BOOZELEE: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2020
She don leave buhari face Igbo's like say na we kidnap chibok girls. cheesy

If Hausa's were Igbo's will they bring in other tribe as apprentice.

Go to Hausa dominated market like Alaba arago and co.How many of them bring other tribe in as apprentice?Go to Yoruba shops as well how many do so?
Being an apprentice is very hard.It requires hard work and patience.Boy Boy is not as easy as people think it is.

Apart from buying and selling. Igbo's are the only tribe that employ other tribe in there company based on merit. While others play tribal card.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by helinues: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Yobabad:
. Reno is super man he sure know how to command English language

Command English language that's is not helpful/useful for his region.

Ayam not understanding
Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by awgumayor: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:

The same way you never mind your Yoruba region, always scavenging for anything Igbo. When are going to stop trolling the Igbo? We don't care if he uses us to stay relevant it's not your business.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by helinues: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2020
awgumayor:
The same way you never mind your Yoruba region, always scavenging for anything Igbo. When are going to stop trolling the Igbo? We don't care if he uses us to stay relevant it's not your business.

Lol... Are you saying your people are forever available to be whine around... ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by sapientia(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2020
naija4life247:

She is your heroine, applaud her. Buhari has ignored her, she needs attention, attend to her.

You must be sick

Your frustration and addiction to being silly is getting out of hand.

Know thyself

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by ewigmee: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2020
People like her will start tribal war if her relative lives with and serve Oga for years with no pay. A ' boi , boi' can live for 5 years without seeing his parents - always in the shop or at home working for madam. Can they take the ocassional insult and humilation these people endure?

7 Likes

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by helinues: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2020
2x816:
[s][/s]
baby boy how far

Wrong... Say big master....

I do send you around before don't you remember...

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by Difrent: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2020
awgumayor:

The day you stop trolling Yorubas , Yorubas will leave you alone ,we are only reacting to your foolishnesses
Stop unnecessary attacks on Awo
Stop unnecessary attacks on Tinubu
Stop saying hating on tinubu because no iboman alive is as great as him
Stop calling our dear Vp a fake pastor

And most importantly FACE YOUR BIAFRA since that's what you really want

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by helinues: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2020
2x816:
[s][/s]
relax and enjoy your contract kiss

Did you use shock absorber ystd?

Say the truth and shame the devil... Topping up our liquor and ignoring further msg.

LG Always
Re: Don't Be Tribalistic Reno Omokri Counters Aisha Yesufu On Igbos by DeltaFire: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2020
Ctorch:
Reno Omokri counters Aisha Yesufu on Igbos non Inclusion of others

AISHA YESUFU IS ACTING LIKE A PAID INFLUENCER. LET'S UNFOLLOW HER ON TWITTER AND WHEREVER ELSE SHE IS.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. / Kasshim Shettima Posing Like A Chimpanzee At NBA Conference Lagos / Labour Party Candidate Trails NNPP In Supplementary Kano Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.