Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,029 members, 7,987,677 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:27 PM

Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) (1459 Views)

CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) / Jeko Jomo, Lady Missing After Suicide Threat On Instagram / Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by envoymedia: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2020
Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Photos)

A Nigerian lady, Chinenye MaryJane is asking for the public's help in locating her younger sister who has been missing for two weeks, IgbereTV reports.

Nancy Rosemary, who stays in Ikeja, was reported to have disappeared 14 days ago and all her phone numbers are switched off.

Chinenye said their aged parents are worried and pleaded with anyone with useful information to contact her on (07010093401)

She wrote:

"MISSING! MISSING!! MISSING!!!

THE LADY IN THIS PHOTO IS MY YOUNGER SISTER. SHE STAYS IN IKEJA, LAGOS STATE.

IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS SINCE WE HEARD FROM HER AS ALL HER LINES ARE SWITCHED OFF. WE ARE ALL WORRIED ESPECIALLY OUR AGED PARENTS.

ANYONE THAT HAS INFORMATION ON HOW WE CAN REACH HER OR HAVE SEEN HER RECENTLY SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 07010093401.

THANK YOU."
https://www.facebook.com/1456961348/posts/10223114063507433/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1367837/young-lady-missing-two-weeks-lagos-phone-numbers-switched-photos/

Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by Vyzz: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2020
Fyn Igbo girl...

I would pray for u
Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by dangermouse(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2020
Sad. May she be found soonest.
Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by Davash222(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Snapping in front seat with different cars

We all know where she go. But, let’s pretend to be naive here.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2020
they should check his boyfriend ause she will be found soon
Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by Davash222(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
they should check his boyfriend ause she will be found soon
No na. Thought we agreed to be naive.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by temmytee2309: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Fine like this no dey miss na, she'll return home when she's done collecting gbola from her boyfriend.
But she's talking long...u sef come back home your aged parents are getting worried.
Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by Oizee(f): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2020
I pray you return home soonest
Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by iTearHerToto: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2020
2 pictures in 2 different cars hmmm. Someone can not come and convince me that afooonja never pound the skull for mortal already. I repeat they can never ever convince me like that. Never!
[img]https:///view/never-not-sike-you-thought-shannon-sharpe-gif-13950022.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by Uzomacharles: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by ijeawele23635: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
they should check his girlfriend ause she will be found soon
Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by 2cribz: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
I have no pity for jobless ladies with zero morals. They go about snapping pics in diff ppls cars,sleep with diff ugly men in diff hotels,all do all sorts of nonsense thinking that one day they would get married to a good man. Ritualists should harvest more of them abeg. Stupid lazy bich. If shes found alive at mber months then its a miracle. Wayward kids that would come to city for prostitution rather than work
Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by NaijaCover(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Copy And Paste Blogger
Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
iTearHerToto:
2 pictures in 2 different cars hmmm. Someone can not come and convince me that afooonja never pound the skull for mortal already. I repeat they can never ever convince me like that. Never!
[img]https:///view/never-not-sike-you-thought-shannon-sharpe-gif-13950022.gif[/img]

Pukes angry
Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by abbaashiru(m): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2020
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by Bensondrums(m): 6:01am On Oct 10, 2020
people no longer take this kinda incident serious again owing to d fact dat after rigorous prayers for d previous cases we will discover dey are been *penilized* somewhere.....let dis case prove t us she was really kidnapped before we resume our prayers again.
Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2020
Na olosho be dis now...

Hope yahoo boys never use her internal organs to cook aseje. They use the hands and the tongue too, from what I hear...

When you tell our young ladies to stay away from ashawo work, to stay away from big-spending criminals, they think you don't want them to enjoy their life
Re: Young Lady Missing For Two Weeks In Lagos, Her Phone Numbers Switched Off (Pix) by bmdthemix: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2020
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
easy to say shey. abi. d earth does roll, keep writing Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

How Herdsmen Destroyed My Crops On 6 Hectares Of Land Ft / VIDEO: Assassin Gets Gunned Down After Attempt To Kill A Policeman / Man Caught On Tape Producing Fake New Naira Notes That Can Pass For Real Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.