Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,191 members, 7,947,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

“don’t Let Me Slap You” – Bobrisky Tackles Ppl Calling Him To Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Let Me Slap You” – Bobrisky Tackles Ppl Calling Him To Protest (421 Views)

Portable Claims He Got N2M From Governor Abiodun After Calling Him Out / "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“don’t Let Me Slap You” – Bobrisky Tackles Ppl Calling Him To Protest by Naijamingles80: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2020
“Don’t let me slap you” – Bobrisky tackles those calling on him to come out and protest

Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has taken to his Instagram page to slam Nigerians who are calling him out for not participating in the #EndSARS protest in Lagos.

read full below

https://www.naijamingles.com/dont-let-me-slap-you-bobrisky-tackles-those-calling-on-him-to-come-out-and-protest/

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Commends #SARSMUSTEND Protesters / [full. Download] Juicy J The Hustle Continues 2020 Leak / Reactions As Erica And Her Mum In Trouble Over Comments About Killing Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.