Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,144 members, 7,977,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:44 AM

Tips on how To Purchase Nigerian Used Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tips on how To Purchase Nigerian Used Iphone (398 Views)

How To Purchase Mobile Phone Airtime In Nigeria Using Paypal / Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid / Tips On How To Find A Misplaced/lost Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips on how To Purchase Nigerian Used Iphone by DenreleDave(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2020
How can one buy a used iPhone without having resort to police issue because this one people are saying that police connive with people to claim a phone is stolen so as to collect money.

Honestly, I still don't want to believe that Nigerian police will connive with people just to arrest them and accuse them of stolen phone... I still feel Nigerian police are better Than doing this kind of dirty things....... The

The thing dey fear ooo.. Sometimes not all people has money for new iPhone or even going to shop to buy an iPhone.. So it happens that the best way to get one is through someone that wants to sell..

Follow this steps b4 buying a used iPhone..

1. Ask for a receipt (even if na hand to hand )

2. Don't make cash payment, strictly transfer... (this will be used as a back up for lack of receipt). My tecno spark 4 dt I bought in March, I don't have the receipt again sef... Though I have the carton but I don't know how the receipt disappeared.

3. When u buy a used iPhone, make sure you reset it back to factory settlings... So if by any chance it was bypassed, when u reset it to factory settings, it goes into lock mode and will ask Apple ID log in details.

4. Known that you can't avoid buying from hand to hand... The economy is wired like that... Not everyone can buy new phones.... Even dealers that sells UK used, some are too cost... So hand to hand sumtyms works fine (if all precautions are taken)

5. If you have any idea, pls add here.. This may save so many people

Cc; Oam4j Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Tips on how To Purchase Nigerian Used Iphone by JJmubby: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Thanks
Re: Tips on how To Purchase Nigerian Used Iphone by Mrluv(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
How can one buy a used iPhone without having resort to police issue because this one people are saying that police connive with people to claim a phone is stolen so as to collect money.

Honestly, I still don't want to believe that Nigerian police will connive with people just to arrest them and accuse them of stolen phone... I still feel Nigerian police are better Than doing this kind of dirty things....... The

The thing dey fear ooo.. Sometimes not all people has money for new iPhone or even going to shop to buy an iPhone.. So it happens that the best way to get one is through someone that wants to sell..

Follow this steps b4 buying a used iPhone..

1. Ask for a receipt (even if na hand to hand )

2. Don't make cash payment, strictly transfer... (this will be used as a back up for lack of receipt). My tecno spark 4 dt I bought in March, I don't have the receipt again sef... Though I have the carton but I don't know how the receipt disappeared.

3. When u buy a used iPhone, make sure you reset it back to factory settlings... So if by any chance it was bypassed, when u reset it to factory settings, it goes into lock mode and will ask Apple ID log in details.

4. Known that you can't avoid buying from hand to hand... The economy is wired like that... Not everyone can buy new phones.... Even dealers that sells UK used, some are too cost... So hand to hand sumtyms works fine (if all precautions are taken)

5. If you have any idea, pls add here.. This may save so many people

Cc; Oam4j Mynd44
what about android phone...

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Tour Earpod #6,000 / Iphone 7plus 256gb Black 125k / New Age Usb Type C For Sale.original Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.