Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,301 members, 7,950,534 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Make Your Business Go Online Today! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Your Business Go Online Today! (147 Views)

Watch; Alleged Blaqbonez Leaked Sex Tape Online Today, See Full Video Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Business Go Online Today! by 2hands: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Every Business Needs An Online Presence
It seems every business has a website these days, and for good reason. Establishing a web presence is one of the best ways for a business to market themselves, communicate with customers, and meet customer expectations.

The ubiquity of the internet has made a web presence a necessity for any business. No matter how small or big or what industry you belong to, having these vital components can help your business be found by anyone, anywhere, and at any given time.

The other day, I was hunting for somebody who could thread my brows (which sounds scarier than it was). I was searching the day before I had to attend a fancy event. The first place, which was recommended to me by a friend, could not take me, as the lady was only in during the second half of the week, much to my dismay. What was I to do?

I went to Google and typed in the appropriate search terms, holding my breath. Please, oh please, let something come up so I don’t look like a werewolf in all the event photos, I begged. The first result was the place I had already called, but the second I had never heard of before.
I clicked the website and quickly found an online booking option, which was great, as I can be a little phone shy. After checking the prices and the hours of operation online with a few simple clicks, I booked the appointment. I received an email verification minutes later and headed out to find the place–it looked like an apartment building.

Confused, I pulled out my phone, which verified that I had arrived at the correct location. I hopped up the steps to the second floor and, lo and behold, there was a sign for the shop. After going in, one of the first things the owner said was, “How did you find me today? Just curious.” Without really even thinking about it, I replied, “Oh, I just Googled you.”

No big deal for me, but bam! One Google search and that small business owner secured a new customer.
Here’s the point: having an online presence can make or break a business, especially for small business owners. Because I was able to find the website and all the product and service information effortlessly, I was happy to book an appointment. Further, I booked my appointment online, at a business I’d never heard about, in a building I’d never seen. That day, the owner secured a new customer that she wouldn’t have had otherwise, and most importantly, I didn’t have to look like Bigfoot for my event.

https://gpearls.com.ng/pillar/every-business-needs-an-online-presence/

(1) (Reply)

Cheating On Your Partner Is Not A Bad Idea At All, Feel Free To Do It !!! / Buy All Your Genuine Cosmetics / Western Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.