Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma (54029 Views)

Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment / 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Emmanuel226(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
My state, my state grin

We no dey fear anything.

On SARS reform I stand, not end to it. Everybody go run away if dem end SARS cos criminals go take over, God forbid
na true oh,but sars own no good sha
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by chinavs9ja(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
frank417:

Obviously you do not know what is necessary and what is not. There is nothing above fairness, justice and protection of life.
Pray you don’t get killed by these sars criminals while going out to spend that your paid salary or with your premium education, because at that point, all that wouldn’t be a necessity.

All what is happening is as the result of poor governance. We should channel energy on how Nigeria can be better not picking up the issue of sars alone, this issue of end SARs is now becoming bloody in which criminals, yahoo, and others are using this as opportunity to solidify their deed.

1 Like

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by SHAKUR4real: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
see them with sticks evidence of voilent protest. if they are arrested they will say i no do anything

1 Like

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Food for thought. So true.

You are not technically alone

From Mike Ohio, former IG of police.

SHAME ON YOU!

SO YOU GO OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT FOR NAIRALAND?

WE ARE HERE TO TORMENT ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS EVIL AGAINST THE MASSES
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
originalprof:

G boys many for there na

Sure

Na Dem dey feel the pain of sars pass. SARS dey really disturb for there tho.
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by bada007(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I have been saying this from day one.....

EndSARS?
Or restructure SARS?
SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD.

Armed robbers are smiling already to come out in full force, to steal, kill, rape and destroy Nigerians, in every part of the country.
What I want is for the biased officers among SARS to face serious repercussions for their crimes, not stopping them outrightly. These same armed robbers and fraudsters are the one supporting the outright ban of Special Anti Roberry Squad, and not serious punishment that will deter other officers from doing the same. (The same fraudsters that will resort to stealing and armed robbery if their maga refused to pay anymore, they will resort to crime to keep up with their flashy lifestyle). For every 10 good arrest of robbers and criminals that we see on Nairaland everyday , there must be one killing of innocent people by the bad eggs among them. Cutting off the head is not the solution to headache.
If SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD is banned instead of serious punishment for the bad officers involved, Nigerians should get ready for the aftermath, I am only sorry for the good and innocent people that will be affected, many that will be robbed, raped, beaten and stabbed and they look back and regret the day they support END Special ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD in Nigeria!
I have said my part.
Do you know how many innocent Young Nigerian they have tagged as robbers,I was at my bustop a few months ago when there bus stopped in front of me imagine people seeing sars and running up and down instead of them have a sense of security and safety that the police is around.they are called anti robbery for a reason not efcc which is for cybercrime and corruption

1 Like

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by jansonn(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
ignis:
Lazy Nigerian youths.... Ekpoma protest will always be hijacked by cultists
You whe no lazy, what's the outcome of your life!! Yeye dey smell
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
I kuku don't know who is better between the SARS & the protesters cool

They are all the same.
Na Igbolabis full SARS unit tongue

1 Like

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by AMvanquish: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
This Edo and Delta peeps are fearless and comical too grin
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
This #EndSars might be the forerunner to the revolution we've been craving for.
This is very sensitive at this point and should be handled with care, it can easily turn to something else before our own eyes.
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by frainc(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
chinavs9ja:
Nigerians protest over SARS but neglecting the necessity(rotten education system, unpaid salaries, hike in electricity & fuel, etc)....May God help us
if you think fast and wise, you will know that this protest is beyond just #EndSars
This protest is an accumulation of anger over what is happening generally in Nigeria , people are just using the end sars as an opportunity

1 Like

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
SARS should not be ended, SARS should be reformed.

as they reform it, FG should legalize possession of cold iron.
this is how it can work.

weda dem end SARS or reform it, give us the fvckking right to own metals... foolish government.
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by TruthinAction: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is not a protest for children. They will definitely overreact and many might lose their lives.
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Rolydavi98: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Samsimple:
Peaceful endsars Protest turns Bloody In Ekpoma!!! As 2 People are allegedly killed after Nigerian Police officers opened fire at Protesters who Vandalized Police Signboard and Broke into a Police station!!!
Good evening all,I need the help of good spirited naira Landers please!
My two parents is critically sick now,I have tried everything with my kid sister to help them.i don't have upto 3000 naira with me to even try a hospital,I am the only man with my kid sister still in secondary school.
Please kindly help with a token of whatsoever to take them to hospital as I cannot afford that,Godbless you in advance.here are my details: 2061096235(UBA BANK).
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by EmmaB3(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is how revolution will start..
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by elisho: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
look for there children kill them all no Macy

1 Like

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by elisho: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
elisho:
look for there children kill them all no Macy
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Soulseeker01(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na one tin dey trigger the other, if them Gov. like make dem no try use cool voice end this thing before sowore and the rest of the masses go hijack am into #PRESIDO Must RESIGN
chinavs9ja:
Nigerians protest over SARS but neglecting the necessity(rotten education system, unpaid salaries, hike in electricity & fuel, etc)....May God help us
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Lordjulius(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I have been saying this from day one.....

EndSARS?
Or restructure SARS?
SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD.

Armed robbers are smiling already to come out in full force, to steal, kill, rape and destroy Nigerians, in every part of the country.
What I want is for the biased officers among SARS to face serious repercussions for their crimes, not stopping them outrightly. These same armed robbers and fraudsters are the one supporting the outright ban of Special Anti Roberry Squad, and not serious punishment that will deter other officers from doing the same. (The same fraudsters that will resort to stealing and armed robbery if their maga refused to pay anymore, they will resort to crime to keep up with their flashy lifestyle). For every 10 good arrest of robbers and criminals that we see on Nairaland everyday , there must be one killing of innocent people by the bad eggs among them. Cutting off the head is not the solution to headache.
If SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD is banned instead of serious punishment for the bad officers involved, Nigerians should get ready for the aftermath, I am only sorry for the good and innocent people that will be affected, many that will be robbed, raped, beaten and stabbed and they look back and regret the day they support END Special ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD in Nigeria!
I have said my part.
My guy na theses sars guys go still run dos things at ease...if them stop them
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by frank417: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2020
chinavs9ja:

All what is happening is as the result of poor governance. We should channel energy on how Nigeria can be better not picking up the issue of sars alone, this issue of end SARs is now becoming bloody in which criminals, yahoo, and others are using this as opportunity to solidify their deed.
This reply is broad and inconsistent. You just want to reply but you lack constructive argument.

Let me just reply you:

poor governance

The term “poor governance” can be linked to a lot of unwise and unproductive events: Government owing salaries is poor governance, poor regulation of the police is poor governance, inability to provide trained teachers in classrooms is poor governance; But, prioritizing and knowing what is of much more importance than the other at a particular time, is what is NECESSARY and of greater importance.
like I said earlier, there is nothing above justice, fairness and protection of lives(nothing!)

These protesters are doing the right thing at the right time and you should be grateful. They are risking their lives for something that might just save your life tomorrow(your fams life too)

Try to understand when something is necessary and when it is not.

channel energy on how Nigeria can be better not picking up the issue of sars alone

Please is protesting against unlawful killings not a good step in making Nigeria better?
And what stops you from going into the streets and protesting against the other things that you believe we should be protesting against?

this issue of end SARs is now becoming bloody in which criminals, yahoo, and others are using this as opportunity to solidify their deed.

So we just let it go and let the innocent die because of yahoo boys are also complaining? We just let it go and allow these criminals have their way when we know that they are doing this to fill their selfish pockets and not because it’s their job.
is sars even suppose to go after yahoo boys? Is that not the work of the efcc? Why be so bent on what you are not even permitted to do if not for selfish reasons?
Search your phones unlawfully, beat you when you complain and shoot you when you try to show them you know your rights.

You should be grateful.

I drop my pen on this.

#EndSars

3 Likes

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Bkayyy: 12:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Imstrong2:
Poorly trained NP.what happens to using tear gas or rubber bullet if at all they have
I don't think that one is advisable. This is not a government body like ASUU OR NLC vs The Government.
This is the worst type of protest which is The youths Vs The Government. Any country that witnesses this kind of protest witnesses major changes and if the protest is mishandled, it ends bloody for the politicians.
French Revolution started this way, The Syrian war this war, Arab spring (including the Libyan crises) this same way.
This is actually very serious

1 Like

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by laluski(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2020
Truthagent:
Signboard ke.. lala come and see something cheesy cheesy

When.this no be him snake Queen matta
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Masterchef(m): 1:04am On Oct 10, 2020
Those who broke into the police station have to be criminals disguising as students.
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by AngelicBeing: 1:47am On Oct 10, 2020
Shellsploit:
See as dem carry police signboard like say dem dey do "Match past/parade " for independence day celebration.

Jah Jehovah!!!! Mimo shocked shocked shocked

Aaaaaaaah mo daran shocked

Hian, mimo ke cheesy
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by 6digitscomrade: 2:47am On Oct 10, 2020
Shellsploit:
See as dem carry police signboard like say dem dey do "Match past/parade " for independence day celebration.

independence aluta continua must liberate from oppression
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by 6digitscomrade: 2:49am On Oct 10, 2020
Shellsploit:

jesu christi!! Babawa ati olorun wa..kabiyesi mi!
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Judeoxide(m): 2:53am On Oct 10, 2020
NoshakingGod:
This is what police was warning against.
and who did dey tell before killing and extorting innocent people
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by davooomat(m): 2:59am On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:50am On Oct 10, 2020
bada007:

Do you know how many innocent Young Nigerian they have tagged as robbers,I was at my bustop a few months ago when there bus stopped in front of me imagine people seeing sars and running up and down instead of them have a sense of security and safety that the police is around.they are called anti robbery for a reason not efcc which is for cybercrime and corruption

God bless you. When did SARS become an anti-financial crimes agency? Who gave them the new job description?

Was anyone complaining when SARS were only there to fight against cultists and armed robbers? People are saying Yahoo boys are happy because of the protest, is it the duty of SARS to catch yahoo boys?

Leave yahoo boys for EFCC and face your own job description. Abi them don dey fear to fight armed robbers?

2 Likes

Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Moneywirer: 4:50am On Oct 10, 2020
chinavs9ja:

We will address all matters, it's a matter at a time.
Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by Malawian(m): 5:29am On Oct 10, 2020
ignis:
Lazy Nigerian youths.... Ekpoma protest will always be hijacked by cultists
Those can't be cultists cos school is not in session. One more thing, looks like Ekpoma don develop pass as I take remember. Looking at that Police station environment, first of all, when did they build that one storey opposite it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) / Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) / Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.