Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,422 members, 7,888,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Children Nyashing!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Children Nyashing!!! (758 Views)

Why All This Nyashing On A Holy Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Nyashing!!! by Quality20(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hello my ppl here. I have been kind of wondering how to take care of a pressing situation. A guy around, in d my parent's apartment is fond of bringing girls, ladies and u name it, to the house. As for me I feel a grown up man shd know more than bringing ladies and smashing them, what and shd a 40 year old still be doing with such silly life started right from jss school,? Pls naira landers give me some advice
Re: Children Nyashing!!! by dingbang(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
I just feel you should mind your business. Do you want us to go and flog him?
Re: Children Nyashing!!! by majamajic(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mind your business
Re: Children Nyashing!!! by Quality20(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
dingbang:
I just feel you should mind your business. Do you want us to go and flog him?
Honestly I find it so shameful n debasing that young boys are ashamed of bringing in girls to their parents houses but a highly matured man isn't ashamed of flooding girls anyhow into his father's presence
Re: Children Nyashing!!! by falcon01: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
report any act of paedophilia, otherwise f*ck outta people's business.
Re: Children Nyashing!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
if he's smashing a minor - u can talk to him mildly
if they are 18 & above - mind ur business
Re: Children Nyashing!!! by Jerkules: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Focus on your malnourished bank account
Re: Children Nyashing!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hello. How are you.

Mind ur damn business b4 u lose ur respect
Re: Children Nyashing!!! by Quality20(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Hello. How are you.

Mind ur damn business b4 u lose ur respect
what respect is a matured person showing by moving women around ppls apartments without regard for elders and young Young ones alike?
Re: Children Nyashing!!! by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
Quality20:
Hello my ppl here. I have been kind of wondering how to take care of a pressing situation. A guy around, in d my parent's apartment is fond of bringing girls, ladies and u name it, to the house. As for me I feel a grown up man shd know more than bringing ladies and smashing them, what and shd a 40 year old still be doing with such silly life started right from jss school,? Pls naira landers give me some advice
There's no Quality whatsoever in what you wrote, can you yourself understand what you've written??

And since the affairs of the man is in no way affecting you directly, why don't you mind your business.

He's not even owing your father house rent, you like wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Ready For Christmas. Are You? / My Wife / Am Confused, Depressed & Fed Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.