Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland (3733 Views)

18+ My Dad Little Sister Want It Everyday, Please Help / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
please don't mind my English blunder (Pidgin)

I NEED URGENT ADVISE ABOUT THIS DECISION I'M ABOUT TO TAKE

I'm 20yrs, I just gain admission to AAU (Ambrose Ali University), I have been hoping and praying for years (4) for this admission, now it have finally come true
But my sister in Switzerland want me to come over to Zurich where she's currently working ( she own a shop )
... My problem now is
should I declined my admission in AAU, and travel abroad next year

YOUR ADVICE IS IMPORTANT PLS
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by LosC: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Alfryd:

I'm 20yrs, I just gain admission to AAU (Ambrose Ali University), I have been hoping and praying for years (4) for this admission, now it have finally come true
But my sister in Switzerland want me to come over to Zurich where she's currently working ( she own a shop )
... My problem now is

Education has no age limit.
Use your tongue and count your teeth.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
LosC:

Education has no age limit. Use your tongue and count your teeth.

I should Decline the admission?
noted thanks sir
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by ojun50(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pick the admission first...

Only God knows what might happen next year......

If she really wants to help you will start the process now

If she did not give up date , Pls pick the admission

9 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by XXXXTENTACION: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
The best way to never get dissiappointed in life is don't expect anything from anybody--- unkown.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Fafesot: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
My candid advice for you bro; go to education section,that's where you'll see experienced people who will tell you what to do.
All what they know here is pussy and dick... they know nothing aside that

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by LosC: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Alfryd:

I should Decline the admission?

noted thanks sir

Accept the admission but do not let her know you accepted it (if possible). Then relax and see if she's serious about helping you. ASUU strike is still on

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by ChilamNk(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
I will advice you to accept the admission offer while still processing your documents. If you get your visa you move.

The little time you ended up spending in school here in Nigeria before leaving will surely give you some level of exposure and increased fam base.
Good luck!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by anthonyuncle(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
with da current situation of dz country?
if na be be u, I go do everything to enter that Switzerland

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
LosC:

Accept the admission but do not let her know you accepted it (if possible). Then relax and see if she's serious about helping you. ASUU strike is still on

she's serious

she's my elder sister (blood) and my mom is even begging me to decline the admission but my dad have thrown his weigh in support of any decisions I take

either going to abroad or Accept the Admission
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
ChilamNk:
I will advice you to accept the admission offer while still processing your documents. If you get your visa you move.

The little time you ended up spending in school here in Nigeria before leaving will surely give you some level of exposure and increased fam base.
Good luck!!

thanks sir
she told me not to accept it, bcaus it will be a waste of money
since she will still carry come and carry me
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
ojun50:
Pick the admission first...
Only God knows what might happen next year......
If she really wants to help you will start the process now
If she did not give up date , Pls pick the admission
ok sir
noted
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by internationalman(m): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
She clearly wants the best for you.,

School that might be scrapped in Nigerian with the look of things is what you are contemplating about with Swiss visa

8 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by doggedfighter(f): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2020
Switzerland. All the way.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Ayemileto(m): 12:32am On Oct 10, 2020
But why didn't your sister help you during the 4 years you were looking for admission?

Abi she just suddenly remembered she can help you now that you've gained admission?

My friend, take that admission - while still processing the Switzerland option so you don't get disappointed.

A lot of things can go wrong with the Switzerland option, so if you secure the current admission, even if things go wrong later, you can always fall back to it.

9 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Originalsly: 1:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmm..... she owns a shop in Zurich. Are you sure? If yes.... why only now she wants you there?... in these COVID-19 times when sooo many businesses are suffering?... and sooo many restrictions are in place...for locals... let alone foreigners... especially Black foreigners? Why now? If she is not a graduate...... the only reason I can see is pride..... she does not want any of her younger siblings to be graduates when she is not.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Slimdan360: 1:20am On Oct 10, 2020
bro,do not only accept the admission but finish the course,no matter how long it takes ur certificate will definitely end up being useful one day either in helping u get a job in Nigeria or traveling to Switzerland and working there as a professional,the importance of education can never be over emphasized.
in btw,what course were you offered?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by africandictator(m): 2:13am On Oct 10, 2020
bro go to Switzerland, they have just approved the highest minimum wage in the world. you can still go to school there. Japa!

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by GreatMage: 2:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Alright now listen up bro...

Accept the admission and if class start; Go!

While you are schooling, try and learn an IT skill like graphic design or programming...

Then when your sister is fully serious and she help you start the process to Switzerland;

Your 100 level transcript and skill acquisition will be very useful abroad in case you wanna school in the university over there or get a job in an IT film!

But if the process doesn't happen then you still have your admission and grinding to continue...

The biggest mistake I ever made was forsaking what I had at hand for what I haven't seen...

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Chikarata2020(m): 2:36am On Oct 10, 2020
If u are very sure that she is ok there, no need to think twice. unless u want to have some experience of incessant strike and unconducive learning atmosphere for naija.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by tobechi74: 3:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Alfryd:

... My problem now is

you did not tell us the course you are studying at ekpoma. Is it ORDINARY Journalism ( in Bishop voice)

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 10, 2020
The switzerland u going to is it schooling u going there for?
u said ur sis invited u over
If its not schooling i for suggest finish ur degree for AAU before checking out

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 10, 2020
Accept the admission that you've been seeking all these years, while waiting to see the outcome of what she said. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by doubleking(m): 4:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Traveling might offer u better opportunity
But try learn a vocation or skill while waiting for the visa

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by 444crop: 4:55am On Oct 10, 2020
She never do Switzerland paper for u since until u gain admission.... Some blood relatives can be like wolves in sheep clothing

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Education has no age you can go back to school at the age of 80 if you want . But if you miss the opportunity to make money at the early age with your education you might send the rest of your life typing I RECEIVE IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Draydd: 5:26am On Oct 10, 2020
Alfryd:
I have been hoping and praying for years (4) for this admission, now it have finally come true
Baba, throughout the four years you were "PRAYING" for admission, why didn't she invite you over?
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by makanjuola66359: 5:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Switzerland. All the thing.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Karleb(m): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2020
Switzerland has the highest minimum wage in the world, even if you didn't go to college, you'd still earn more than most of your colleagues by the time they'll graduate and get a work (if they will).

Just go with her biko and ensure that you become a citizen, I don't know how you'll do this.

If she'll sponsor you to school over there, don't even look back o.

@tensazangetsu20 come and advice o.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 10, 2020
lefulefu:
The switzerland u going to is it schooling u going there for?
u said ur sis invited u over
If its not schooling i for suggest finish ur degree for AAU before checking out

Bro, if d said person is a BLOOD RELATIVE,,,

He/She should accept the admission while PROCESSING PAPERS...once paper is ready, He/she drops EVERYTHING without looking BACK and LEAvE NAIJA!!!...The FUTURE is BRIGHTER outside even though it takes a WHOLE LOT OF DISCIPLINE and HARDWORK

As I migrated out of Naija, Even though I was VERY COMFORTABLE back in Naija with my BSC,,, Sometimes I regret that I should have even gotten my BSC abroad because if you do BSC abroad,,u might not NEED A MASTERS because d PAY IS FUVKING OK!!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2020
GreatMage:
Alright now listen up bro...

Accept the admission and if class start; Go!

While you are schooling, try and learn an IT skill like graphic design or programming...

Then when your sister is fully serious and she help you start the process to Switzerland;

Your 100 level transcript and skill acquisition will be very useful abroad in case you wanna school in the university over there or get a job in an IT film!

But if the process doesn't happen then you still have your admission and grinding to continue...

The biggest mistake I ever made was forsaking what I had at hand for what I haven't seen...

thanks you sir
She have promised to start my process paper earlier this year (February to be precise) but unfortunately Covid-19 came, so everything was on hold
now the airport have opened she haven't start my process paper, she just keep telling me that I will leave Nigeria next year, She wanted to come home and she said before she comes I will be in Zurich first

that her promise

this advise of yours is very useful sir

noted

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 6:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Randy91:

Bro, if d said person is a BLOOD RELATIVE,,,

He/She should accept the admission while PROCESSING PAPERS...once paper is ready, He/she drops EVERYTHING without looking BACK and LEAvE NAIJA!!!...The FUTURE is BRIGHTER outside even though it takes a WHOLE LOT OF DISCIPLINE and HARDWORK

As I migrated out of Naija, Even though I was VERY COMFORTABLE back in Naija with my BSC,,, Sometimes I regret that I should have even gotten my BSC abroad because if you do BSC abroad,,u might not NEED A MASTERS because d PAY IS FUVKING OK!!!!

Thanks sir

Noted sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mum Had Sex With Your Dad Last Night. / What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos / Bet9ja Hacking: My Redemption Is Near

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.