Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (160738 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zoedew: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
fergie001:

This one is deserved!

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zoedew: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
OAUTemitayo:

Check one of my previous response sir.

Ok sir
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by n3xt(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
OAUTemitayo:

What did PDP do in Ogun state?
You are defending them because you benefited.
PDP was a disaster in Ogun state.
A monumental failure.
APC outclassed PDP in all ramifications in Ogun state

I just presented an irrefutable fact up there. Argue with that.

I repeat. I interconnected all the ministries, including government house and governors office in Ogun state to save huge cost of internet subscription.

You might be able to wrap your head around the economics behind this but that’s what good government do.
They don’t go about snapping roads.

They cut of bureaucratic process. Reduce excess spendings and make lives better.

Guess what Daniel did. He brought all the ministries together into what you have as the New Secretariat today. He attracted investors.

No matter the number of roads and all the theatrics in Ogun state, our biggest loss is the Olokonla Project.

I’m sure you don’t know the Lekki-Free Trade Zone Project was meant to be in Ogun state and Dangote even adviced Amosun to continue with the programmes of his predecessor.

You’re there talking about projects that hasn’t really benefited the people.

Omo you’re a baby politician.

I can’t trade word with you. Let’s get back to Ondo Election.

____

Read more about the investments that Daniel attracted into Ogun state and compare it with roads and other stuffs Amosun did.

Olokonla project will have provided jobs for millions of people in Ogun state. Go to Ibeju Lekki today and see what’s happening.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by thatigboman: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
God don catch APC narrative twisters. APC earlier claimed that PDP agents hijacked ilaje riverine area voting materials, but navy chased them and recovered the materials.
Watching NTAi now and the moderator just announced that he had an update on the false report. That, contrary to APC claim that PDP hijacked the voting materials, that the truth is that the boat conveying the materials actually capsized.
If you are not watching NTAi, you are missing. I watch NTAi during the election due to their coverage and watch Channels and AIT later in the evening.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zoedew: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
OAUTemitayo:

Nooo.
Daniel is the worst in the history of Ogun state.
I thought you were talking about Ogun state since creation. You were not categorical about that

He isn’t! Check to your left inwards Lagos on the Lagos Ibadan Expressway you’ll see a moribund newspaper premises in a seemingly hopelessly flooded terrain! Ask them at H.F. Schroeder, 1st Avenue Festac, Sabiem Lifts and John Momoh @Channels tvtenancy at Maryland for more on Daniel.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by OAUTemitayo: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
n3xt:

I just presented an irrefutable fact up there. Argue with that.

I repeat. I interconnected all the ministries, including government house and governors office in Ogun state to save huge cost of internet subscription.

You might be able to wrap your head around the economics behind this but that’s what good government do.
They don’t go about snapping roads.

They cut of bureaucratic process. Reduce excess spendings and make lives better.

Guess what Daniel did. He brought all the ministries together into what you have as the New Secretariat today. He attracted investors.

No matter the number of roads and all the theatrics in Ogun state, our biggest loss is the Olokonla Project.

I’m sure you don’t know the Lekki-Free Trade Zone Project was meant to be in Ogun state and Dangote even adviced Amosun to continue with the programmes of his predecessor.

You’re there talking about projects that hasn’t really benefited the people.

Omo you’re a baby politician.

I can’t trade word with you. Let’s get back to Ondo Election.

____

Read more about the investments that Daniel attracted into Ogun state and compare it with roads and other stuffs Amosun did.

Olokonla project will have provided jobs for millions of people in Ogun state. Go to Ibeju Lekki today and see what’s happening.
Olokola that didn't even take off under Daniel. What are you saying?
Daniel and PDP were total failure in Ogun state. You interconnected what?
So that's the yardstick of performance hum?
Mention landmark projects PDP did in Ogun state.
Health? Just mention
Agriculture?
Industrialization?
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by thatigboman: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
I wish this site allows votes. A lot going on in Ondo elections which i would have liked to record and send.
A voter just mentioned that his voting centre is scanty because people vote because of money.
It is a PDP stronghold o. As they are not given money by PDP, they are not coming out to vote. Imagine
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by jcross19: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epistasis:

It's well oooooooo!
Today I know money is more powerful to a very hungry man... money stop nonsense but I weep for the southwestern people with what am seeing here it's terrible. some people will receive money devil and ready to go hell fire.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zoedew: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
thatigboman:
which one is gladden? Ihedioha won the election hands down. And was ruling peacefully until your sharia law, unlawfully impossed, so-called supreme court chief justice truncated imo's democracy. And take note, the case is far very different from bayelsa own.
I am not a partisan politician. My question to you is whether or not Inedioha in the shirt time he was in the saddle did well enough to justify the vote s of the IMO electorate?

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Firefox01: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Why are PDP sympathizers wailing all over this thread? Are you guys brain dead or what? Is that how saintish PDP is? Who introduced all the electotal malpractices being practiced today? Thunder go destroy all of una Las Las.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Epistasis(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
jcross19:
Today I know money is more powerful to a very hungry man... money stop nonsense but I weep for the southwestern people with what am seeing here it's terrible. some people will receive money devil and ready to go hell fire.

So pathetic and disheartening.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ayo2008: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
garfield1:

Na pdp start am

So PDP is your yardstick? Blame games again.why not copy good things ?
What a shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
OAUTemitayo:

Olokola that didn't even take off under Daniel. What are you saying?
Daniel and PDP were total failure in Ogun state. You interconnected what?
So that's the yardstick of performance hum?
Mention landmark projects PDP did in Ogun state.
Health? Just mention
Agriculture?
Industrialization?
Smh

Pleaze and please.

How related is this to the ongoing election.

Please focus on the election and all the derailing should stop please

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Reader530(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
thatigboman:
I wish this site allows votes. A lot going on in Ondo elections which i would have liked to record and send.
A voter just mentioned that his voting centre is scanty because people vote because of money.
It is a PDP stronghold o. As they are not given money by PDP, they are not coming out to vote. Imagine
Massive turn out in Ondo Central....I don't know which area are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by rolams(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
garfield1:

Why did he not win in 2016? He will share his zone with others

With all the court wahala wey Jimoh Ibrahim follow am drag Abi?
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by CilicMarin: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
The Election Is Over!

Congratulations To Aketi and APC....Seyi Makinde Can Now Go Back To Oyo State and Face His Own Task!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by helinues: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Firefox01:
Why are PDP sympathizers wailing all over this thread? Are you guys brain dead or what? Is that how saintish PDP is? Who introduced all the electotal malpractices being practiced today? Thunder go destroy all of una Las Las.

Vote buying don tey for Nigeria... The masses are ready to receive tokens during election time and complain for 4 years
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zoedew: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
CilicMarin:
The Election Is Over!

Congratulations To Aketi and APC....Seyi Makinde Can Now Go Back To Oyo State and Face His Own Task!
It’s 1:36 pm nah! Please allow us use our time finish Sir!

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Epistasis(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
CilicMarin:
The Election Is Over!

Congratulations To Aketi and APC....Seyi Makinde Can Now Go Back To Oyo Face His Own Task!

Congratulations to your man but Eyitayo Jegede will win the election.

7 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by CilicMarin: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epistasis:

Congratulations to your man but Eyitayo Jegede will win the election.

I don't want to talk much! By 2:30pm today...this thread would be empty...Good day..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by lokozoni(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Don't mind him, if not for Jimoh that acted as a mole then he would hav cruised to victory that time... He was loved and voted for but Jimoh poured sand into his garri at the late hour... I pray him some luck this time around.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by CilicMarin: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
zoedew:

It’s 1:36 pm nah! Please allow us use our time finish Sir!

Ok! But just take the message!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Epistasis(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
lokozoni:
Don't mind him, if not for Jimoh that acted as a mole then he would hav cruised to victory that time... He was loved and voted for but Jimoh poured sand into his garri at the late hour... I pray him some luck this time around.

Mimiko's factor also worked out against Jegede!
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by lokozoni(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epistasis:

Mimiko's factor also worked out against Jegede!

That's true too
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by tuniski: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
CilicMarin:

I don't want to talk much! By 2:30pm today...this thread would be empty...Good day..
What would happen to make it empty?
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Voting ended on .majority of the PU, election officials waiting for 2:30 official time for vote closure and counting
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Epistasis(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
If Aketi eventually wins this election, the opposition will have themselves to blame.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
tuniski:

What would happen to make it empty?

Please leave him alone
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by colorsofrainbow: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
CilicMarin:
The Election Is Over!

wow!!! So finally u are out of hiding after Ize-Iyamu won in Edo?? grin

8 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
this election is boring......
Edo election na e sweet pass

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by anonymuz(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Results please
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Unibenfucker(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Where I voted money was shared by both parties. A lot of people voted for APC in my area

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (79) (Reply)

IMO Governorship Election Result / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.