Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,782 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (160753 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 6:02am On Oct 11, 2020
BabaOwen:
Is Olusola oke working for Akeredolu?
yes. he spent all his last cards for Aketi in yesterday governorship election.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by opani1: 6:04am On Oct 11, 2020
DUBAI TOURIST VISA FOR #NIGERIANS/EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE..2020
# 3 MONTHS TOURIST VISA
# 1 MONTH TOURIST VISA
Processing Time: 3days maximum.
Affordable prices/ Negotiable.
Whatsapp/call for details: BRO. JAMES OBIDI
+971557864402/Dubai line
+234 701 875 2883/+2348162509718 /Nigerian Line.

Note: I'm also in Dubai in UAE and I work here too in F & B sector. I can give you the right advice on my success and also my challenges during my job search here..nothing good comes easy..

But you have to pray to meet the right people.. God bless you. Hit me up and you are in a safe hands..

Johnnyessence:
yes, cos people will have elected rightful man in the helms of affairs at the central government. I'm seeing Olusola Oke from ondo south senatorial district contesting for governorship seat in 2024. Aketi have his loyalists in APC in ondo state. he want to be like Fayemi in Ekiti. he will surely stepped much on more toes in 2023/2024.

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 6:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Afamed:

This boy ehhh. Repent, for thy kingdom of God is at the corner. During Ekiti election, you claimed to have come from Ekiti. Here you are again claiming Osun state. I will not be surprised by next year when Anambra election is around the corner, you might have changed your state of origin
Confused IPOB
I will surely support PDP in Anambra state governorship election next year as I support Obaseki of PDP in Edo state and jegede of PDP in ondo state in this year governorship poll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Afamed: 6:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
yes, cos people will have elected rightful man in the helms of affairs at the central government. I'm seeing Olusola Oke from ondo south senatorial district contesting for governorship seat in 2024. Aketi have his loyalists in APC in ondo state. he want to be like Fayemi in Ekiti. he will surely stepped much on more toes in 2023/2024.
Your confusion has no part 2. If you have your memory intact, you will know APC came second in the last Govship election in Anambra. Why PDP was totally rejected

7 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Afamed: 6:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I will surely support PDP in Anambra state governorship election next year as I support Obaseki of PDP in Edo state and jegede of PDP in ondo state in this year governorship poll.
Who ask your story line? Tax collector.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Afamed:

Your confusion has no part 2. If you have your memory intact, you will know APC came second in the last Govship election in Anambra. Why PDP was totally rejected
we will see in Anambra state governorship election next year. stop ranting here. the race is between PDP and Apga in Anambra state. how many senators did APC get, how many reps did APC get in Anambra state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I think the APC should give Oke a chance. Except from Agagu, I don't think another person from Ondo south has ruled Ondo state. I don't know the issue between Akeredolu and his present Deputy, but the guy should have just chilled till Akeredolu 2nd term.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Afamed:

Who ask your story line? Tax collector.
like the murderer buhari that's killing people's destiny hmmmm.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Afamed: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
yes. he spent all his last cards for Aketi in yesterday governorship election.
You know all these, even when you are at Upper Iweka

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
The PDP performed woefully in the last Governorship election in Anambra state. Even the APC defeated them grin

5 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2020
BabaOwen:
I think the APC should give Oke a chance. Except from Agagu, I don't think another person from Ondo south has ruled Ondo state. I don't know the issue between Akeredolu and his present Deputy, but the guy should have just chilled till Akeredolu 2nd term.
yes, the guy just goofed jare, that's the products of selfishness in him. people were even begging him to handover his structures to jegede in ondo state. but the guy na stubborn empty barrel set of politician. na 2023/2024, ondo state people will show him pepper.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Afamed: 6:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
like the murderer buhari that's killing people's destiny hmmmm.
Yes Buhari Is really killing land racketeer, smugglers and looters like una dream. He needs to do more of that.
How many same land have you sold for different people. He needs to make business unprofitable for people like una
Go and find a legitimate business instead of looking for people to deceive with another people landed property

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Afamed: 6:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
yes, the guy just goofed jare, that's the products of selfishness in him. people were even begging him to handover his structures to jegede in ondo state. but the guy na stubborn empty barrel set of politician. na 2023/2024, ondo state people will show him pepper.
Structure of looters. Structure of Tax collectors

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by PaschalPM(m): 6:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
we will see in Anambra state governorship election next year. stop ranting here. the race is between PDP and Apga in Anambra state. how many senators did APC get, how many reps did APC get in Anambra state.

Oga incase you have forgotten, PDP came third in the last Anambra State Governorship Election.

7 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Someone almost had a bet with me he will win Ese odo, Ilaje, okitipupa and Irele Local Government areas grin

I knew he was going to struggle cause of Some of the things Akeredolu has done in Ondo south. There was a time there was no power supply in ikale,ilaje and Ijaw lands for years o shocked during the tenure of mimiko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ThatFairGuy1: 6:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I'm from osun state and proud of my state. you Bleep off from my mention here. PDP digbi lawa.
Chukwudi from Enugu, staying in Osun doesn't make you an indegene cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by NGpatriot: 6:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Afamed:

You sure say that boy still Sabi him village?

He's from Ndi Ebelagu in Arochukwu LGA, Abia... but he's a migrant worker doing odd jobs in Osun state..

grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by PaschalPM(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:

JUST TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by NGpatriot: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I'm from osun state and proud of my state. you Bleep off from my mention here. PDP digbi lawa.

Seriously, why are you lying ipob cowards always from Osun?

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Afamed: 6:26am On Oct 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin
Una don make the boy run away. That boy ehhhhh

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Oluromantic: 6:26am On Oct 11, 2020
#Pls who's leading among the three candidates
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Fcwilly: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
The battle will be between Aketi and Eyi, Agboola is wasting his time and resources.
Like for PDP

Share for APC

Quote for ZLP

Agboola is an idiot, immediately after the election the governor will deal with him, he is over ambitious.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin
you are tinubu media handler, I have been looking you since last year. we will see how it end. I'm a Yoruba boy and been proud of osun state. 2022 is very sacrosanct for me oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (79) (Reply)

IMO Governorship Election Result / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.