Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,369 members, 7,929,153 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Will Pay You #500 To Your Bank Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Will Pay You #500 To Your Bank Account (703 Views)

That’s Right, For A $1 Gift Card, I’ll Give You 500 Naira / I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up / Guys Please What Type Of Business Can One Start With 500 To 700k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay You #500 To Your Bank Account by Ugobest101: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Yes, I will pay you #500, with an extra #500 from the platform, summing to #1000 for not doing anything.

Do you know? By just clicking on an app icon, fill a form of not more than five question, exiting the app, you'll instantly gain a mouthwatering, free #500 from me, with an extra #500�.

Have you tried different make money online scheme in Nigeria that failed?� Some might even require you to download a VPN, after which turns out to be futile.
Some might require you to create a PayPal account for you to receive your funds.

Possibly you've not been told that you could make money online in Nigeria with no VPN, no PayPal, runs with low data, effective on all smartphone, with Hundred percent security.
Am suppose to charge you for this, but am giving it out to you for free�.
If you've been struggling to make easy money online, I present to you "Branch Loan App." I call it my Money Making machine App, which you're about to learn for free�.

Branch makes it easy for you to access loans,sign up in seconds, apply for loans and receive your money straight to your account. But I will show you how to turn it into a money making machine�.

My easy to-do steps to earn my money -#500- and extra #500.

✔️ Download the branch app from play store, it's also available for iOS

✔️ Lunch the app

✔️ Register with your real details, full name. You'll be required to provide your BVN number, go ahead and provide it. If you don't have it saved on your device dial *565*0# from your mobile number to get your BVN.
NB: Your BVN is required by branch and other financial apps to confirm the you are the owner of the bank account details that you provided, so you are safe.

✔️ Complete the registration, then add your bank account number for withdrawal.

⏸️ This part is very important, so pay close attention ▶️

✔️ To get your #500 from branch, click on Promotion and insert this code below
amadi872b0(the zero is the number zero,not letter). As soon as you enter the code you'll be given #500
� To get my own #500

✔️ Now click on the Loan and select #1000 loan in which you'll pay #1200 later, but remember your #500 you earned by inserting the code above will cover it.
NB: If they denial giving you a loan with the reason "there is insufficient data etc" that you should try again in number of days. You'll have to cross check your data - name,bank account number, BVN, date of birth- on the MY ACCOUNT option and edit anyone that is not Correct. Ensure your clear your bank message alert, and if you have branch already installed, move to phone settings,app settings, click on branch and erase all data. With this, you'll have instant access to loans.

✔️ As soon as they send the loan, repay them back #1200. Don't wait till the given date to pay back. To repay, you'll have to follow the instructions on the branch app.

Once you've paid back the loan
➕ Send me proof of the Successful paid loan together with your bank details to receive the #500 from me
➕ You'll have access to my "Branch App Cheet sheet" that teaches how to increase income in branch up to #10,000 per month.
➕ You'll be added to my Make Money in Nigeria secret group.

Reach me on Whatsapp: 08132209303
Re: I Will Pay You #500 To Your Bank Account by Emmysky(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ugobest101:

Branch makes it easy for you to access loans,sign up in seconds, apply for loans and receive your money straight to your account. But I will show you how to turn it into a money making machine�.

My easy to-do steps to earn my money -#500- and extra #500.

✔️ Download the branch app from play store, it's also available for iOS

✔️ Lunch the app

✔️ Register with your real details, full name. You'll be required to provide your BVN number, go ahead and provide it. If you don't have it saved on your device dial *565*0# from your mobile number to get your BVN.
NB: Your BVN is required by branch and other financial apps to confirm the you are the owner of the bank account details that you provided, so you are safe.

✔️ Complete the registration, then add your bank account number for withdrawal.

⏸️ This part is very important, so pay close attention ▶️

✔️ To get your #500 from branch, click on Promotion and insert this code below
amadi872b0(the zero is the number zero,not letter). As soon as you enter the code you'll be given #500
� To get my own #500

✔️ Now click on the Loan and select #1000 loan in which you'll pay #1200 later, but remember your #500 you earned by inserting the code above will cover it.
NB: If they denial giving you a loan with the reason "there is insufficient data etc" that you should try again in number of days. You'll have to cross check your data - name,bank account number, BVN, date of birth- on the MY ACCOUNT option and edit anyone that is not Correct. Ensure your clear your bank message alert, and if you have branch already installed, move to phone settings,app settings, click on branch and erase all data. With this, you'll have instant access to loans.

✔️ As soon as they send the loan, repay them back #1200. Don't wait till the given date to pay back.
So basically, we should collect loan of 1000(repayment of 1200) and then receive 1000 from both branch and you as referee income which leaves us with 200 debt at the end of it(which by the way, we'll pay by ourselves) and ultimately wasted time and data.

I don't know if this your logic was even thought through or maybe you think people are prolly dumb not to notice or maybe I'm missing something somewhere in which case I'd plea with you to explain
Re: I Will Pay You #500 To Your Bank Account by verminnel(f): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Rubbish...
Re: I Will Pay You #500 To Your Bank Account by Ugobest101: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Emmysky:
So basically, we should collect loan of 1000(repayment of 1200) and then receive 1000 from both branch and you as referee income which leaves us with 200 debt at the end of it(which by the way, we'll pay by ourselves) and ultimately wasted time and data.

I don't know if this your logic was even thought through or maybe you think people are prolly dumb not to notice or maybe I'm missing something somewhere in which case I'd plea with you to explain

No, you get it wrong. If you take a loan of #1000, you'll pay back #1200, but immediately you pay back the #1200, they'll credit you with #500, which means logically, you have #300 left. After which, I will be paid #1500, but I don't want to take it all, so that's why I requested for your bank details so I can transfer #500 from the #1500 to you.

I guess you now understand.
Re: I Will Pay You #500 To Your Bank Account by Ugobest101: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
verminnel:
Rubbish...

You might think this isn't working, branch and piggyvest are the only finance App I can trust due to it's backend security.

(1) (Reply)

Functional Poultry Farm For Sale / Easter Money Gift With Opay / The Best Free Telegram Group In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.